Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Biuld a Gaming PC for less than $500

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
ehh, im in america, where all the fat, lazy, jackasses live, or wanna live. But not everyone here is like that, i assure u. it just that some pre-made computers aren't always really as good as they cost, just like the name-brand makes it expensive.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some is true, where I work at, there are the ppl that have the office jobs and they are like fat and do nothing on their desks, only to chat with their co-workers and hit the lunch room every 15 min, the same gang everyday.....I have to bust my butt and 3 others and deliver the stuff they print out which takes 2 min to do........ Fuckards........

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
lol, i got u ALL in that area, cause im too n00b to know what is actually good on a PC, except with thing like memory which is pretty obvious, more=better.

Reaction score
Well.. its amazing how cheap a computer can be..

my specs-

2x 200 gig hd's
2 gig ram
Radeon 9800 XT
3.4 gig/hz processor
Asus 7 agp slot mo bo

17 inch flat lcd screen
IBM quiet key gaming keyboard
Microsoft black optical, CORDED mouse. ( i hate cordless)

Grand total- a little over 2 grand

now, have fun trying to find that pre made for less than 15 grand

Last edited:
Reaction score
ne0n said:
Well.. its amazing how cheap a computer can be..

my specs-

2x 200 gig hd's
2 gig ram
Radeon 9800 XT
3.2 gig/hz processor
Asus 7 agp slot mo bo

17 inch flat lcd screen
IBM quiet key gaming keyboard
Microsoft black optical, CORDED mouse. ( i hate cordless)

Grand total- a little over 2 grand

now, have fun trying to find that pre made for less than 15 grand

I can find that pre made for 3k or so.

Reaction score
I never buy pre made computers or combo packs or wotever u call them, i allways buy peace by peace in diferent stores cause thats the way u can get the lowest prices, when i say diferent stores i'm talking bout the retaliers :p the only problem
is that the peices don't come at the same time lool =\

Reaction score
Spunkeh said:
;( my pc cost me alot coz i didnt build it i brought it from a shop :tp: specs in my siggy

im suprised u not lived up to your name and done it all over that p.c yet u always go on about it :tp:

i bought a new p.c not a while got ripped off tbh now that aload of new poopie has come for p.cs :( lol

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
lol, yeah u buy the MOST up-tp-date stuff for like $600 a-piece, then about a month later NEWER, BETTER parts come out, and all the stuff u JUST bought cost like $200, only the ppl with a lot of spare money can afford to always have the best computer. and i dont really think the computer in the link above is the BEST out there to make, but it will get the job done, without screwing up.

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
i started out with a junk poop pieace of comp nowadays i always upgrade it with new parts i buy

Reaction score
My laptop i bought from a local shop just under 2'000 euros i wanted 2g Ram would only ad 3-4 hundred euros and they didnt have em at the time.
Plus tons of great software wich the shop installed for free.

Microsoft

Back