Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black character stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, First of all, thanx audibroder for some of your tuts.

In my server, my Character stats windows (H) is black .... don't know why and how to fix it.

Can someone help me please ?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, First of all, thanx audibroder for some of your tuts.

In my server, my Character stats windows (H) is black .... don't know why and how to fix it.

Can someone help me please ?

A picture would be pretty cool.
We can't help if you give nothing to go off of.

Do you mean it's Black like the v19 skill window? Or just glitched black... or what?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think it's using the v19 stat window. so yeah. you could change it's name and copy the one from a v18 or just overwrite it. I had this problem before. What I did was renamed the v19 and copy one from a v18 and renamed it to what the v19 stat window was.

EDIT: Oh.. You will see the v19 stat window in your Theme folder(client) I think it's character-01 or something like that..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kamote I've replaced and it works thanks man :)

Now who knows how can i Change the Key to open the Teleport windows ? (I use blessed sources)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It should be in FuncApplet.cpp. Look for:
Code:
AddAppletFunc( AppMain_TeleportTool      , APP_TELEPORTUSER         , _T( "WndMotion"    )    , _T( "Icon_Motion.dds"   )     , GETTEXT( TID_TIP_MOTION         ),  '[COLOR="#FF0000"]Z[/COLOR]'  );

Just change the Z to any key you like. I usually use V for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back