Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

view_4 - "Black Desert 3506" Real Mermaid Pirate Virtual Machine, One Click Version, Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Black Desert 3506 Female Mermaid Pirate Real VR One Click Version | GM | Tools | I recommend the tutorial

GM soft 6.4
DSN

Configuration requirements:

6-core processor or higher, at least 32 GB memory, 400 GB free space on m.2 SSD, graphics card: GTX760 or higher, all specified configurations must be met, otherwise you will not be able to work online.

1. a game based on the mathematical versions of Black Desert 3506 Mermaid;

2. Includes 23 professions such as Goat, Great Sage, Nova and Hashashin;

3. This version is very complete and can be compared to a non-simulator. version. ;

4. Homemade game manager, smart installation of solutions and launch of machine services in one click;

5. The manager has functions such as setting up GM, sending letters, quick access to the network, receiving identifiers, etc., etc.;

6. The server is launched on the device, the client is launched directly. It can be run on your computer when the Internet is off.

Version 1.0 (August 2022)

1. Personalized Test 32GB Memory + M2 SSD will have a little latency, but will run smoothly and occupy 64GB memory;

2.Exclusive GM manager has comprehensive functions and is easy to use, recommended for use;

3. Launch the game in one click, install the face image mod in one click and quickly request an ID;

4. GM permission setting feature has been added, and you can use commands to clear items and tasks;

5 . Added the ability to send items by email and you can send extended items as you wish;

Version 2.0 (September 2022)

1. Further optimization of circuit filling: SSD 64G+ fights monsters without delays, and SSD 32G+ has lower latency;

2. Added 1 function including international trade lines function and black elf adventure function;

3. bugs have been fixed, problems such as the inability to sell complex items in stores, knowledge of blacksmithing, etc. have been fixed...;

4. Completely updated manager, in addition to the original GM - added click settings and other functions, a full-fledged email tool, account management, role management and other tools;

5. The manager has added functions such as viewing and deleting elements in a package of elements.

6. A one-click configuration function has been added to the manager. for multiplier and burst speed, and a one-click customization feature for face clip mods.

Version 3.0 (October 2022)

1. Add Chinese, Mandarin, English and Japanese speech.

2. Add Chinese translation of game notes for easy viewing.

3. Add clothing mod patches that can be switched with one scientist mouse;

4. Add a key to delete accounts, roles and clear email;

5. Add a client path feature to separate client and server.

Version 4.0 (November 2022).

1. Added switching of Hatton seasons and server lines by one mouse student to diversify the game;

2. Added a separate patch to reduce boss blood tenfold, which can be updated or restored with one click;

3. Pearl Mall Displays initially hidden items;

4. fix the weather, in the original version it was only raining, now it’s snowing;

5. Optimize the base code of the GM manager and fix the frequency of startup errors;

6. Add the ability to automatically determine whether an address is correct or incorrect upon startup. Automatic correction. 7. Correct the error.

Chat freezing error caused by the manager changing the door.

Version 5.0 (updated December 2022).

1. The functional patch is changed to a modular design, not polluting the original end;

2. The function of unlocking more items in the store has been replaced with a module function;

3. Rainy and snowy weather patch replaced with module function

4. Added the function of switching module without CD, which can be restored to normal mode or without CD;

Version 6.0 (updated January 2023)

1. Revision and optimization of the GM manager code, no more false positives.

2. Add a function with one click to open the entire map.

3. Add one click function to get all the knowledge.

4. Add a feature with one click. Packaging cleaning function.

5. Reorganize and optimize the list of classified items;

Version 6.1 (2023.1.10)

1. fixed the problem with loss of connection with the fortress caused by filling the map with one click;

2. Fixed the problem of inverted rain and snow in version 6.0;

3. The problem with the online list crashing for the user has been fixed. control.

Version 6.2 (February 2023) (Update)

1.Add a function to perform all basic tasks in one click.

2.Add a feature to perform all recommended tasks in one click.

3.Add task status restore function using one-click task command.

4. Add a function to cancel the opening of the entire map.

5. Add a function to cancel the opening of all knowledge.

Version 6.3 (April 2023) (Update)

1- Fix the problem with knowledge of blacksmith quests in standard mode;

2. Fix a bug with Tubala exchange inconsistency;

3. Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to complete some side quests;

4. Optimize GM Manager. slow start error;

Version 6.4 (2023.5.10).

1. Improve the incomplete forging repair of the Qingliang version in the previous version.

2. Improve incomplete forging repairs in diskless mode of the previous version.

3. Re-integrate and update the class patch and remove it. Please cool the male character.

4. Optimize the GM manager so that it can be used on a local network.

5. Update and optimize the IP configuration tool to make setting up local connections easier;

Version 6.5 (2023.7.10)

1. Optimize and improve the manager's task list.

2. optimize task function in one click

3. Add some practical shortcuts to the manager.

4. Optimize the base GM manager code

Version 6.6 (10/20/2023).

1. New Features: Automatic buying and selling function in trading houses, sales or purchases in trading houses will be automatically successful.

trading houses, sales or purchases in trading houses will be automatically successful

2. optimized GM manager base code;

Version 6.7 (2023.11.01)

1. optimize the hang problem when starting a manager or service

2. Fix crash problem caused by default patch after installation.

Version 7.0 (2024.02.23).

1- Optimize the problem of wrong teleportation point of teleportation characters (Debenkelen, Grana),

2. Add character type conversion function, seasonal, common and extended characters can be directly converted to each other;

3. Add account archive import and export function, account role data support cross-server transfer

4. Improvement and bug fixes in other functions.

Game Configuration
Minimum Configuration Recommended Configuration

6-core processor or higher, at least 32GB memory, remaining space on a 400GB m.2 solid state hard disk, graphics card: GTX760 or higher, all of the above configurations must be met or you will not be able to run the game . 8-core processor or higher, 64GB memory, 1TB m.2 solid state hard disk, graphics card: GTX1060 or higher

GM Tool Patch

Already integrated into the game

Installation instructions

1: Install the game

1. After all downloads are completed, close the download client and open the downloaded folder;

2. Double-click to run the exe application to start the installation;

3. Enter the installation password (check at the delivery or download link)

During installation, you can change the installation directory and install directly into the m2 solid state drive.

4. Wait for the installation to complete. Due to the large file size, the installation will be slow, so just wait patiently;

5. If an error is reported during the installation process, first check whether the remaining space on the hard disk is sufficient. After installation, it will occupy 200+G of space.

6. If there is enough space and an error is still reported, you can run an integrity check to see which file is the error, then delete it individually and download it again.

Files downloaded separately need to be put together at the end;

7. After the game installation is completed, open the GM manager

Two: Run the game
1. When opening the GM manager for the first time, you need to activate it first. The activation code and installation password can be viewed in one place.
2. Click the Start Service button and it will automatically determine whether the virtual machine has been installed. If not, it will start the automatic installation.
3. When installing the virtual machine, just click the next step by default. No settings are required.
4. After the virtual machine is installed, click to start the service and it will automatically determine whether the subnet IP is correct. If it is not correct, the subnet setting interface will be opened and set automatically.
5. If the automatic setting fails, then set it manually. The specific parameters are as shown in the figure:
6. After the subnet is set correctly, a green dot will be displayed here, indicating that the virtual machine is set correctly.

7. Click to start the service again. If the above settings are achieved by themselves, clicking to start the service for the first time will also reach this step.
8. Starting the service will automatically open and start the virtual machine. Leave other settings untouched by default and wait to enter the virtual machine system.
9. Wait a moment after entering the system. The game service will automatically start.
10. After the game service is started, the blue dot here will turn purple, indicating that the service is starting, just wait patiently.
A few things to note,
1. Black boxes will appear in the virtual machine one after another, not multiple at the same time, because the startup method has been changed.
2. During the service startup process, be careful not to click inside the black box with the mouse. Do not click, as it will cause the startup to fail.
3. It is correct if no characters appear inside the black box. If characters appear, such as bin64, it means the startup failed.
4. If the startup fails, you need to manually restart the virtual machine first, and then open the one-click startup in the start folder on the desktop.
5. If there is no problem with automatic startup, do not operate at will, just wait patiently.
6. It takes about half an hour to start the entire service for the first time.
7. After the startup is successful, after playing the game, close the client, click End Service in the manager, or directly select Suspend when shutting down the virtual machine.
8. Then start the service. It will be started in about 1 minute.

11. When this new window appears, it means that the startup is complete. Do not close it. It also turns green. It takes exactly half an hour.

Startup status explanation:
Left point:
Red: The virtual machine is not installed
Yellow: The virtual machine has been installed but the subnet IP is incorrect.
Green: The virtual machine is installed and configured correctly
Right point:
Red: The virtual machine is not turned on
Yellow: The virtual machine has been turned on, but has not been successfully mounted to the manager.
Blue, the virtual machine is turned on and the connection is normal, but the game service is not turned on.
Purple: The game service is starting
Green: The game service has been started and the game can be started.

Three: Use the game

Virtual machines can be minimized, but do not shut down

1. Enter your game account and password here. It will automatically register when you enter the game. Just remember it.

2. After entering the account password, you can use GM related functions.

3. Switch to the GM management page and you will see the characters under the current account. Because I have created a character, it will display the new account. Just refresh it after entering the game.

4. The main GM functions are also concentrated here. Just right-click on the character name.

Modify role: Modify role name

Change family: Change family

Send items by email: Send items by email.

View Package: View information about a specific character's package. Right-click to delete elements or highlight layer.

Unlock all knowledge: Learn all knowledge by one mouse professor.

Open all cards: open all cards with one mouse professor

Delete account:

Remove role:

Clear emails: Some empty emails cannot be deleted manually. You can save them all right here.

Internal Error: This item is intended to correct internal processing errors when entering the game.

Operations related to GM can only be carried out when the right dot is blue or green. Purple starts and cannot work.

Introduction of the listed functions:

Tool related: This part is for server operations. Click Settings. After receiving the request, the virtual machine must be completely restarted for it to take effect, just like the first time it was launched.

Bottom of furniture for functions, setting up a GM account, sending items, etc.

After receiving the face compression request, you can select a mood file when logging into the game to create a character. This won't happen in this patch.

Related to the team:

Double-click and fill in the appropriate parameters. Enter the game directly, paste it into the chat window and press Enter.

It is assumed that the GM account has been successfully set up. The GM account recommended the IP address that is used to log into the computer. If the IP address changes, it must be reset. Otherwise, similar hints will be used in Google if the game is not authorized.

Related item:

Double left click to enter the quantity and the GM command will be automatically copied and pasted into the game chat window.

Right click send it by email. It can be sent without GM permission, which is configured.

User management:

In account management, double-click an account to enter role management for that account.

The rest is also very simple. I will not take their place one by one. You can understand them yourself.

Okay, that's all for the lesson. By the way, by default the server settings are located here. Do not change them at will, otherwise you will not be able to enter the game if the settings are incorrect.

By the way, go into the game, create a new character name, use English characters, and the first letter must be in capital letters. Later in the manager you can change it to Chinese

Honestly, I'm really tired of some of the users on this forum. I know there are people who have nice clean files with a lot of good tools for this game to fix the client properly, and they probably have more than just such paid services. .

So if I can share something with you guys and I have permission to do so from the people who have gone up files with me and give me the activation code why I need to keep it for myself, I'm not a selfish guy, if I don’t have experience, some skills, if not, then I don’t even care. because I'm not GOD, bot, some users on this forum think that they themselves know everything about everything and everyone.

I'm also including a little patch for you guys for album albums and more.

when you open the server and be in the game

swipe to the virtual machine, then swipe to C:\TradeMarketProcessWeb\KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web

and entering web.config

find the text where, for example, <add key="fileUploadPath" value="C:\inetpub\gameweb\userimg\" /> <- this line is crap

and replace this with <add key="fileUploadPath" value="C:\TradeMarketProcessWeb\KR.Blackdesert.Game.Contents.Web\userimg\" />

WARNING: Don't change anything else, don't change the IP if you don't have to, don't mess with live files, and don't change any permissions no matter what other people see. In the list, some of them provide missing information.

After replacing this line, you don't need to worry about the userimg file because IIS and the web system created this forer.

so just save the file. No restart is required because IIS is a WEB SERVER, nothing less and nothing more.

Getting back into the game doesn't even require a restart because all these Gallery CMs and Dice in the game are web browser based.

Anyway, I hope you like it,

https://forum.ragezone.com/members/shadow66.2000068855/ thanks to the user for the guide

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks interesting, hopefully someone can get it from Baidu (good luck with that...) and share it elsewhere for the rest of us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have paid for these files and I want to download them as I have version 6.4 and I am not going to convince you of anything in the text there may be errors as it is written through a translator.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have paid for these files and I want to download them as I have version 6.4 and I am not going to convince you of anything in the text there may be errors as it is written through a translator.
Well, if you can get them and share them - that would be pretty awesome. Some of those patches look pretty helpful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What was the installation password??? It cannot be installed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will give you the installation password as you upload it to a file hosting service

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can reupload this from baidu to whatever free cloud
but my internet provider is really poor
need windows vps to do this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will give the password only after uploading to a file hosting service, not before,
There may be errors in the text, I use a translator

if you need I can give you my Onedrive

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as the Chinese say there is a server build, a client and a GM program.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The file size is large, so it takes a lot of time to upload, and the password must be confirmed before attempting to upload.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if any one can try or this to make account from oversees
overseas lock on my country :(

I could spoof a chinese number but I got no way of paying for Premium on baidu so no point

sad

___

The file size is large, so it takes a lot of time to upload, and the password must be confirmed before attempting to upload.

We appreciate your work <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The password is not confirmed, so it is waiting for upload. It is not possible to check if the data is correct, so the upload will proceed once the password is confirmed.

Back