Black Desert Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

InCube, can we test out this emulator with the official N/A client downloaded? Or we have to wait until you compiled the emulator first?
PHP:

I would like to know this too! I have everything setup and ready to go, but I hit a wall using the official NA client.

*Edit*
Ah! I see, the latest NA client supported is v45 and NA recently got updated to V52.
So it seem like we have to find a v45 NA client or wait until the server files can support v52
 
Last edited:
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

I would like to know this too! I have everything setup and ready to go, but I hit a wall using the official NA client.

*Edit*
Ah! I see, the latest NA client supported is v45 and NA recently got updated to V52.
So it seem like we have to find a v45 NA client or wait until the server files can support v52
v52 released new anti-hack to prevent servers and some exploits from coming.. so need time.
 
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

They will update eu na xigncode with much worse ****. KR already has it.. The only way will be proxying the xigncode if you really want to debug..
 
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

can you provide the link about the Client to download? and nice job ,, as soon you will update this project .. in moment its works perfect without error ...
and me will giving you thanks !!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
 
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

can you provide the link about the Client to download !!! and nice job ,, as soon you will update this project .. in moment its works perfect without error ... and me will giving thanks !!!
 
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

at moment nobody can download the client maybe because then are working hard on it .... i have the black desert on mine computer so its outdated and me need to download the new patches or the new client as possible... so thanks again for the information!! and your emulator is running with mobs and quests
??? or just to create an new character to go in game.
 
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

any ideas why I'm getting this error? Pretty sure I build it right. any help would be great
Server,login up and running. NA client. Tried on 64bit,32bit

nvm fix.
 
Last edited:
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

There is another way to bypass Xigncode, it appears players are replacing the *.sys file and disallowing it to use your internet.
Also, I think Pyx.BDO bot supports packet editing if that helps.
 
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

There is another way to bypass Xigncode, it appears players are replacing the *.sys file and disallowing it to use your internet.
Also, I think Pyx.BDO bot supports packet editing if that helps.
That's not even a bypass and xigncode isn't even a problem.

XignCode3 = Joke.
 
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

- Is there a guide on how to use those files?
- Are the files compatible with the current client version of the official server?

I'd be thankful for any help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back