Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black screen after login, how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ideas? It lets me create an account, login, the interface is functional, and I can here the sound of the charicter running around. But everything is black but the interface. I've tryed leaving it just incase it wasn't loading very fast but nothing. - Some of the answers in the past posts have said to re-install the exe's. does that mean installing all the client again?

Any help?

I'd like to say thanks again for all the help ^^ Got mi server now! I'm rather pleased!

Rossypoo.

// FIXED //

All you need to do it delete your client filder and reinstall it, obviously changing the IP's. But ayyye, fixed ^^ Thanks for the help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sounds like its not loading the map files to me, but then what do i know :scratch: lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol. I've read some replys and they say people just re-installed everything. But I don't want to incase I break anything =P lol - I've finally got it working. There's always a bleeding problem! I'm such badluck.

Thanks for the reply anyhoo. ^^

But if will someone please let me know what to do, exactly, so i don't mess anything up xD

Rossypoo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are the maps in your client and server files?
and in DBServer/DBSRC, do you have this
MapFile=c:\mirserver\Mir200\Envir\MapInfo.txt
make sure the red bit is the correct path

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are the maps in your client and server files?
and in DBServer/DBSRC, do you have this
MapFile=c:\mirserver\Mir200\Envir\MapInfo.txt
make sure the red bit is the correct path

Thanks for the reply,

But yeah, all the maps are there, first I logged in offline - [everything was alright]

Made the server online, and now I can see nothing but black. No idea what happened. There was a kid who had the same problem, but the solution wasn't very clear >.<

Any more sugestions?

~A~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats server IP and i'll test?

Back