Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Shark Anti Cheat - Release

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and here we go to another case where ppl try to blackmail someone by threatening to release private files on this forum...
amazing how some ppl never grow up

by the way, did some research and looks like this version is outdated and broken, not sure why someone would use it and how is going to use this without a "licence" as you said was necessary, now lets instead talk about how to create an useless post

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
and here we go to another case where ppl try to blackmail someone by threatening to release private files on this forum...

by the way, did some research and looks like this version is outdated and broken, not sure why someone would use it and how is going to use this without a "licence" as you said was necessary, now lets instead talk about how to create an useless post
🤷‍♂️ :poop: :poop:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks for your unnecessary comment even though you dont know the facts and I dont fkn care if its outdated or broken

(if u pay him for his anti-cheat he will give you to this file)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Friend becomes enemy, worries about me and doesn't, half of what I do but he calls me idiot Maybe for your failure I already have an explanation!

Back