Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade And Soul Custom Level 45

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i just want to share, maybe you wanna test it.
daemon version bns 2017 ( 175 ) database on VM using sql server 2022. I think everything worked for classic feature.
max Classes Soul Fighter for all Races

Game size: The game requires about 50G of hard drive space
Supported systems: win7/win10/win11 64-bit 8G memory and above
Recommended configuration: 16G memory. Whether to use a virtual machine: One-click access to the virtual machine, simple and stable
1 The failure of the breakthrough evolution of all professional main line weapons
2 The problem of the beheading task of the copy of the giant rock sword dropped by the sacrifice required for the diamond sword to break through the 5th stage
3 The currency consumption for Wuhun growth does not match the actual problem
4 Repair the loss of fashion drops in some dungeons (after the modification, the probability is adjusted to be higher, suitable for single-player play)
5. Fixed the problem that the beheading mission in the wild cave dungeon would give 10 50 gold coins (it is probably a pit left, and if this is not repaired, there will definitely be a flood of gold coins)
6 Some weapons have 10-segment growth and 1-segment failure
7 Delete some of the missing codes of the front-end 384 stitching and replace them with the original codes
8 The problem that the initial weapons of the main line of Hongmen weapons cannot break through
(Weapon growth has been fully repaired and can be played on a single player)
Main line weapon growth line (universal for all occupations)
Hongmen-Thousand Souls-Excellent Thousand Souls-Excellent Demons-Extreme Demons-Excellent Yanhuang-Excellent Yanhuang-Excellent Black Fins-Excellent Ten Thousand Souls-Excellent Ten Thousand Souls-Excellent Evil Girl

extract Code abwj

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
for client password, I am forgot the password.
you can test this to password
Code:
500s.cn
2021gm.com
youxihaiwan
www.ohltk.com
www.ohltw.com
www.soku.cc
www.ohymw.com
www.ohbbs.cn

This is the custom version, maximum level 45 without Hongmong level
maximum class warlock, for all races.