Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noob version (compiled):

I look forward for a client mirror like mega or google drive
Thank you

This files are very old.. is KR CBT version emulated, really is a waste of time work with this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I has comment all line reference with SVN in project GameSever , AccountServer ....

and I has added all files AssemblyInfo.cs to property folder but it was show me some error:

Code:
Error	1	The command ""D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	Network
Error	2	The command ""D:\bnsemu\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\Common\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	Common
Error	3	The command ""D:\bnsemu\GameServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\GameServer\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	GameServer

How to fix this error ?

If I was miss some step what next step I need todo ?

Thank You!

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the release.

What changed did you made to enter in game? When i am logging i get invalid packet 0xD in gameserver.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client:
updated bin folder:
config.xml ip 127.0.0.1:
Launcher:
@@ your laucher going to client Korean , How to change English version ???

Dear bro @DNC : I was comment all line has "SmartEngine.Network version" and I has added file AssemblyInfo.cs but when rebuild project it was show me some Error:

Code:
Error    1    Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Common\bin\Debug\Common.dll' could not be found    D:\bnsemu\LobbyServer\CSC    LobbyServer
Error    2    Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found    D:\bnsemu\LobbyServer\CSC    LobbyServer
Error    3    Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Common\bin\Debug\Common.dll' could not be found    D:\bnsemu\Scripts\CSC    Scripts
Error    4    Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Bin\GameServer.exe' could not be found    D:\bnsemu\Scripts\CSC    Scripts
Error    5    Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found    D:\bnsemu\Scripts\CSC    Scripts
Error    6    The command ""D:\bnsemu\GameServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\GameServer\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.    GameServer
Error    7    The command ""D:\bnsemu\LoginServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\LoginServer\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.    LoginServer
Error    8    The command ""D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.    Network
Error    9    The command ""D:\bnsemu\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\Common\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.    Common

And build log :

Code:
------ Rebuild All started: Project: Core, Configuration: Debug x86 ------
1>  Core -> D:\bnsemu\Bin\SmartEngine.Core.dll
2>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Network, Configuration: Debug x86 ------
2>  .\TSVN_INFO.tmp
2>  .\TSVN_INFO.tmp
2>  SZ    C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\
2>  The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
2>  ╔·│╔│╠╨≥╝»╨┼╧ó│÷╧╓╬┤╓¬┤φ╬≤íú
2>  ╔·│╔│╠╨≥╝»╨┼╧ó╩º░▄íú
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1069,5): error MSB3073: The command ""D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.
3>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Common, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
3>  .\TSVN_INFO.tmp
3>  .\TSVN_INFO.tmp
3>  SZ    C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\
3>  The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
3>  ╔·│╔│╠╨≥╝»╨┼╧ó│÷╧╓╬┤╓¬┤φ╬≤íú
3>  ╔·│╔│╠╨≥╝»╨┼╧ó╩º░▄íú
3>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1069,5): error MSB3073: The command ""D:\bnsemu\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\Common\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 skipped ==========

How to fix this ??

Thanks so much bro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As said:

Go to each project.
Right click and select Properties.
Go to Build Events.
Remove the pre-build command line.

*Note* Not all projects have the pre-build event.

Thanks bro so much build successful

And how to change database name for this emu ? default database name is bnsbrazil .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to create a account? since i search about it but nothing..

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to create a account? since i search about it but nothing..
Simple sql edit the table account.
There is already an account so use : adrianolls / adrianolls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro DNC :

When I build successful all solution and I going to Bin foldder and run all server and has problem with Lobby Server I don't know what is account need to add in this server . This is mysql account right ?

Thanks You.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Again. mind posting an error. Details. Screenshot. Log files. blah blah?
I can't see your computer.

Dont leave logs only this

Attachments

Reaction score

Attachments

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Bro DNC thanks for your help . All server has running but GameServer has show an error :

Code:
[Error] System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly fr
om a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in pr
evious versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does n
ot enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is
not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources sw
itch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence
)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
   at SagaBNS.GameServer.Scripting.ScriptManager.LoadScript(String path) in d:\b
nsemu\GameServer\Scripting\ScriptManager.cs:line 54

I was going to this link microsoft but I don't know where is put this xml file in bns solution ? And my computer has .NET 2.0 , 3.0 , 3.5 , 4.5 but in VS this source chose staget framework .NET 4.0 client profile this is my mistake ?

Thanks for your support Bro .