Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade and soul version 422

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
this daemon version still 381

pass : v3hw
Support system; win7/win10 64-bit 8G memory and above with solid state disk

Recommended configuration: 16G memory. Whether to use a virtual machine: One-click access to the virtual machine, simple and stable

Version introduction: At the request of players, a LAN tutorial has been added. The latest 422 imitates the official version of black moon equipment, phantom weapons, three series of full fashion, new professional astrology, 4000 face pinching data.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this daemon version still 381

pass : v3hw
Support system; win7/win10 64-bit 8G memory and above with solid state disk

Recommended configuration: 16G memory. Whether to use a virtual machine: One-click access to the virtual machine, simple and stable

Version introduction: At the request of players, a LAN tutorial has been added. The latest 422 imitates the official version of black moon equipment, phantom weapons, three series of full fashion, new professional astrology, 4000 face pinching data.
Can you upload to google drive?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can you upload to google drive?
Can't. my G-drive only have 15GB

Download Baidu on your phone, You can register on Baidu even if you are not Chinese.
Pay Baidu VIP for a month, only 2$ Download .
I will Upload Server And Database Latter , Because this Main File we need.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to unpack file localfile64.bin. I'm unpack and translate after repack can't login

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it have black moon raid? in ue3

Oops, you're late, the shared files have been deleted, please be earlier next time.

Back