Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bleh k, this is what i really look like!!!! no edits ... beware rageparty

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
lol cool. But man ur seriously lackin sleep, i mean most of us have black rings, but i can tell you certainly don't get enough sleep. anyways cool pic.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You look dead like a kid I used to know in high school. Always hanged out with the Irish gang, then we had our Italian gang...

Reaction score
TBH i already sorta knew what you looked like.... put together all of the pictures that uve edited n came up with a mental image (bad pun). See now.... why would you worry bout what you look like? Ya fine lol :D. Cant wait for rageparty :D. Im booking the time off next monday. TIS GONA BE GOOD!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LMAO, he kinda looks like one of them kids from the movie "Sandlot".

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
MentaL said:
sleep for the weak

I don't get THAT much sleep, But sleep is for the sane :)

Not much sleep=You tired
Little sleep= you feeling tired, grumpy, lack of concentration.
Very little sleep=you very delerious, not knowing whats going on, not being able to think straight, you feeling very poop and wasted.
No sleep=You dead within a week

Dr RageFire's advice= Get some Ducking sleep.

Reaction score
Rage said:

Not much sleep=You tired
Very little sleep=you very delerious, not knowing whats going on, not being able to think straight, you feeling very poop and wasted.

100% correct lol

Glad I FINALLY know wot he looks like lol. I got worse bags under eyes tbh >.<

Alwayz imagened him with dark hair despite the fact that he told me that he had blonde lol. Newayz this is like the end of an era coz I don't think he's eva posted a proper pic on RZ b4 now lol o_O

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rage said:

Not much sleep=You tired

the record is about 10 days without sleep :tp:

Reaction score
gr8 pic mental :good:

btw i know this is a bit off topic does any1 really know y we sleep coz if u think about it, we eat 2 build our stength and energy, so y doesn't the body use that instead of needin 2 sleep all the time. i've been given loads of theories from biologist from my college.:confused:

Reaction score
evilkitten said:

btw i know this is a bit off topic does any1 really know y we sleep coz if u think about it, we eat 2 build our stength and energy, so y doesn't the body use that instead of needin 2 sleep all the time. i've been given loads of theories from biologist from my college.:confused:

Besides the obvious fact that your usually sleepy more and have a harder time concentrating, depression and emotional problems can occur and.. ACNE!

Reaction score
evilkitten said:

Its for loads of things.... Sleeping is the main healing time for the body.... so if you pull a muscle it will heal 100 times faster at nite than any other time. Another thing is that its actually a chance for your body to compile all the info its processed that day.... Hence why you sometimes get dreams / nightmares about things that have happend that day. Kinda keeps you sain hehe.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
pic no worky a dunno y ya worried m8 i look like a publess wonder mwhahahah n yall kan kiss my bald sack cos i dont give a poop :tp: jus encase u get the wrong idea i has got billions of pubes to many :(

Back