Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bless Server files & VM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
am getting error in auth server
could not cast or convert from system.datetime to system.tuple'

vipzomen - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

have u tried using AppLocale,
Or changing the data and number format? It seems a chinese release so it may need window to be able to read chinese standards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for Items ID sheets ^^

Btw...you can add Web money,character slots and VIP level via Navicat.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@paoxbr sadly cannot run the worldserver according to chinese forum the machine MUST BE i-5 or amd ryzen 5000+ to run the exe

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Can we use an english client from steam depot for this? If so could someone upload it to either mega or one drive? Unfortunately its region locked so I cant add it to steam and use depotdownloader for it.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@xlw00tlx check if the redis-server.exe which is in the D:\Redis folder is running.
I'm setting up my own server and had this same issue and it's been resolved.

Hey Rob, Are you planning on making an English VM for this like you did with the other games? Cause those are always better than the leaked ones lol

Reaction score
Can we use an english client from steam depot for this? If so could someone upload it to either mega or one drive? Unfortunately its region locked so I cant add it to steam and use depotdownloader for it.

The game client provided in the thread (Bless_Client.zip) have multilanguage support

English
French
German
Korean
Japanese
Simplified Chinese

Metrics are working as well

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On my Intel Core I7 3770K it doesn't run from 02 to 05,
it seems to need some specific instruction packet on the cpu :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you know how to charge Lumena and apply Bless Super Premium, please let me know in the comments

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
On my Intel Core I7 3770K it doesn't run from 02 to 05,
it seems to need some specific instruction packet on the cpu :*:
yes same problem here the exes dont run because of the cpu

a chinese guy posted in iopq
""why Istudied it and found that it may be a CPU problem, the machine that can't start is the E5 CPU I used to run the map, and it doesn't support AVX2.""

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
One more question, did anyone figure out how to change the ip for the server? Regardless what network adapter I use I cant get the VM to get a proper IP, or maybe someone has any tips what I could try?

Reaction score
yes same problem here the exes dont run because of the cpu

a chinese guy posted in iopq
""why Istudied it and found that it may be a CPU problem, the machine that can't start is the E5 CPU I used to run the map, and it doesn't support AVX2.""
I understand the problem, for Intel processors the AVX2 instruction is available for 4th generation onwards.

One more question, did anyone figure out how to change the ip for the server? Regardless what network adapter I use I cant get the VM to get a proper IP, or maybe someone has any tips what I could try?

VM IP is NAT: 192.168.200.100, just add the IP in VMware.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Robyson no way to make it work with 3rd generation intel then?unless recompiling the exes?but we need the source for that right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I gave up.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Do we need to start the voice server ? since it gives missing BLVoiceChatServer.json error when trying, or is it in some other folder?

Also prolly I am too dumb, but where do I need to put the launcher from the vm? Does not matter what I do I cant start the game with it.

I have the following issue:
- Not sure where to put the launcher
- how do we create an account
- how to change the language

If someone could point me on the right track , greatly appreciated <3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do we need to start the voice server ? since it gives missing BLVoiceChatServer.json error when trying, or is it in some other folder?

Also prolly I am too dumb, but where do I need to put the launcher from the vm? Does not matter what I do I cant start the game with it.

I have the following issue:
- Not sure where to put the launcher
- how do we create an account
- how to change the language

If someone could point me on the right track , greatly appreciated <3

1)Put the launcher from the Desktop VM in the game client folder where you find the .bat...
2)I'm lazy...I use the already configured GM account...
3)You can change the language of the game..In game...Language...as said by argeus99
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/bless-server-files-amp-vm-1211603/index3.html#post9164579

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
1)Put the launcher from the Desktop VM in the game client folder where you find the .bat...
2)I'm lazy...I use the already configured GM account...
3)You can change the language of the game..In game...Language...as said by argeus99
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/bless-server-files-amp-vm-1211603/index3.html#post9164579

Then something is not working. Now I can get the launcher to show but when using the admin account to login (admin, 123456) the launcher just gives an error and closes. Any ideas?

Back