Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bless Server files & VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then something is not working. Now I can get the launcher to show but when using the admin account to login (admin, 123456) the launcher just gives an error and closes. Any ideas?

That's weird!
On VM I launch 00.PhPStudy then all exe 0~7,I don't launch 8 as It's missing files...
My VM is configured with NAT-VMnet8 192.168.200.100.
Can you ping VMserver from your PC?

Are you missing the 00.exe with fox by any chance?
Anti Virus ate It sometimes...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Managed to log in but it reads ''PMS Error! PMSC_ERR_INIT_INVALIDPARAM, (chinese words)'' in BLCacheServer changelist, everything is at default, is this normal?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
That's weird!
On VM I launch 00.PhPStudy then all exe 0~7,I don't launch 8 as It's missing files...
My VM is configured with NAT-VMnet8 192.168.200.100.
Can you ping VMserver from your PC?

Are you missing the 00.exe with fox by any chance?
Anti Virus ate It sometimes...

Wait, let me explain step by step what I do because I think i am doing something wrong....:

1. I start php study (make sure that apache and SQL are running aka have the red square)
2. That thing with the fox icon: I start it on the VM
3. Start 01 -> 07 (I always give them all around 1-2 min before i start the next)
4. I copy the launcher from VM into the client folder where the .bat file is.
5. My bat file looks like this:
bless.exe BlessUnleashedLauncher -authaddr=192.168.200.100:9900 -LoginID=admin -Password=123456 -DeveloperMode=true
6. I see bottom left a green icon on the launcher ( i assume that means server online?)

I can ping the VM from my host PC and ping my host from the VM.

I get an error with the launcher
Ks4St0w - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Robyson no way to make it work with 3rd generation intel then?unless recompiling the exes?but we need the source for that right?

It seems that unfortunately we will have to update the hardware :lol:
Strange, because Tera being a better game "in my opinion" doesn't need AVX2.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to get into the game. My Voice Server file is missing but it basically the chat server and not needed. Don't forget to add your IP address to the start.bat file otherwise client cant see server. I did not need the launcher from the server either. I used the Google Drive Client.

bless.exe BlessUnleashedLauncher -authaddr=192.168.200.100:9900 -LoginID=ACCOUNT -DeveloperMode=true

Screenshot 1 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot 2 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot 3 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot 4 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Wait....can it be that the client from that Mega link is incomplete? its only about 12GB in size and I do not see a bless.exe file anywhere in it....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@dziobus Without a way to "read" the message in gibberish,no way to know for sure...I don't think you did something wrong.
My Bless client is 28GB.From Google.

Try the TaraLong method...with the bless.exe from client...not the one from VM.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@dziobus Without a way to "read" the message in gibberish,no way to know for sure...I don't think you did something wrong.
My Bless client is 28GB.From Google.

Try the TaraLong method...with the bless.exe from client...not the one from VM.

See thats the thing that client from Mega link has no Bless.exe file in it and its half the size of yours. So i think that is the issue.
I am downloading the client from the google link thats 28GB and will try it with that one and see if it works.
Thank you for your help so far <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See thats the thing that client from Mega link has no Bless.exe file in it and its half the size of yours. So i think that is the issue.
I am downloading the client from the google link thats 28GB and will try it with that one and see if it works.
Thank you for your help so far <3

No problem ^^
And...Good Luck!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Could someone upload a good client to Mega or somewhere? Each time I try to download it from google drive it goes well and then half way through the download just breaks. Happened 4 times now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've uploaded the game to MediaFire. I broken the game into 29 rar files.
The first link has 10 files
The second Link has 10 files
The Third Link has 9 files
Rar recovery files if needed

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Robyson no way to make it work with 3rd generation intel then?unless recompiling the exes?but we need the source for that right?
xlw00tlx i found the solution to your problem :eek:tt1:
Intel emulator software that can emulate AVX2 :lol:

Believe!! I tested this on my old PC and it worked :wink:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Downloading the mediafire links will take some time but managed to get the google drive client, but whats the password?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloading the mediafire links will take some time but managed to get the google drive client, but whats the password?

Bless_client.zip password...

NAm9LKEuNTnCwn&AdQH$fcFEe&wSuQ&C8w#vfsY9#U&CUQDdegs@ujT9SAZ%!39D#s9YQ#bB*mqbMXC$L%wmCXv$ujkF*DZ&*rY

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

I know, but its does not work....hence my question do i just copy paste it or its encrypted and needs to be decrypted. Downloaded the client from the google drive but the password you linked does not work....

nvm....seems needed to use a different unpacker for the folder...>.> my lord....

OK, got the server running, got the client now working also (seems the one in Mega link was not complete for whatever reason).
Thanks to all who helped. Now all that is left is:

1. How to get the GM commands working
2. I tried what Freshtest posted about the account cash etc, but does not seem to work.

So if anyone could help out with these two would be great.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Robyson the exe is not showing is suspended or not working
at least it didnt close

would you share your vm?
vipzomen - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@xlw00tlx i found the solution to your problem :eek:tt1:
Intel emulator software that can emulate AVX2 :lol:

Believe!! I tested this on my old PC and it worked :wink:

BrothersDoes it provide a detailed installation tutorial. I don't know how to use it because my English is not good. I am a computer novice

Back