Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bless Server files & VM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dziobus

working fine try to write dont copy paste

4NmxXUm - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

adding the item is fine but it won't consume and won't be redeemable for account perks, so you have todo it the manual way, every other way has been tried and tried, the server is missing key exchanges from web/api

%95 game is succeed, with you guys tanks everthing but one problem, how to open lumenashop? ^^

luma shop or the retail shop doesn't work for us as we don't have the website files or the api to make things happen properly, what we have are bandaid solutions untill someone is kind enough to create a website for the ingame side

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bless Unleashed EN VM

vmware:17
SQL :2022
Server files :from @Robyson post
Tweaked and optimize for smooth and optimal end user experience

fHRgvCy - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

*start with 100 bag space
*Attendance
*Bless pass
*web mall
*mail
if i miss any look for it in the thread

vm use IP: 192.168.111.128 search for it and replace it with yours + WorldServer_Info on database

encrypted pass: 123456789

old VM fix replace BLServer from here:

New VM Link:

Hi,

Your server look to have a bug, when the auth server is launched, the GameServerAdress in db is changed to 192.168.200.130. Even If I set a different one.

I have changed all ip adress in config file, and I do'nt found any other file with this ip inside...

Attachments

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@dziobus

working fine try to write dont copy paste

Stil ldid not work but, for whatever reason I reapplied the fix you posted and then it started working so idk something might have went wrong the first time now it all works so far .-.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can edit the buff time after apply close the server then open database and edit the time in DBAbnormalStatus

8ZUroMt - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Stil ldid not work but, for whatever reason I reapplied the fix you posted and then it started working so idk something might have went wrong the first time now it all works so far .-.

I know you cant use it and if you get lumena or Ruby its not shown maybe APi thing

Attachments

Reaction score
you can edit the buff time after apply close the server then open database and edit the time in DBAbnormalStatus

I know you cant use it and if you get lumena or Ruby its not shown maybe APi thing

think it's api

Table playercurensy not have any info about lumena or ruby.

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,

Your server look to have a bug, when the auth server is launched, the GameServerAdress in db is changed to 192.168.200.130. Even If I set a different one.

I have changed all ip adress in config file, and I do'nt found any other file with this ip inside...

i dont have this ip and nothing change and i did not found it

send me your AuthServer_230312-xxxxx.log

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I will try duplicate DBAbnormalStatus for premium service with 62000 item id, brb

Attachments

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Ill ask again since I think my question got missed:

For the Bless Pass:

If we update the dates in the xml, for all of them, will we be able to switch between them with the gm commands: BPSeasonStart and BPSeasonEnd?
Of do we need to edit only the one we want to have and when we want to switch edit the xml again?

Reaction score
Ill ask again since I think my question got missed:

For the Bless Pass:

If we update the dates in the xml, for all of them, will we be able to switch between them with the gm commands: BPSeasonStart and BPSeasonEnd?
Of do we need to edit only the one we want to have and when we want to switch edit the xml again?

Think no, because if you update startdate in xml field server not run.

You mast update only enddate in xml, with this way you can change seasons with any problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bless Unleashed EN VM

vmware:17
SQL :2022
Server files :from @Robyson post
Tweaked and optimize for smooth and optimal end user experience

fHRgvCy - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

*start with 100 bag space
*Attendance
*Bless pass
*web mall
*mail
if i miss any look for it in the thread

vm use IP: 192.168.111.128 search for it and replace it with yours + WorldServer_Info on database

encrypted pass: 123456789

old VM fix replace BLServer from here:

New VM Link:

So maybe I'm just slow and not getting this part...

vm use IP: 192.168.111.128 search for it and replace it with yours + WorldServer_Info on database .... so this means I go into the .json files and edit the ip address to the one in my VM settings, correct? As well as the worldserver_info in navicat? I think I'm doing it wrong because world server just gets stuck in connecting status.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Inform: Guys in my opinion we need JorbiServer for Lumena and others. But auth server source code doesn't contain it...

vipzomen - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

vipzomen - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums
https://imgur.com/n1tQJP3

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So maybe I'm just slow and not getting this part...

vm use IP: 192.168.111.128 search for it and replace it with yours + WorldServer_Info on database .... so this means I go into the .json files and edit the ip address to the one in my VM settings, correct? As well as the worldserver_info in navicat? I think I'm doing it wrong because world server just gets stuck in connecting status.

check your ip cmd-ipconfig
replace ip with your ip in \BLServer\Config + WorldServer_Info

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Okay guys, im back with crazy ideas, who try add NPC or try add some item to NPC(buy/sell)?

Or client side must be updatet to? What you think?

If you add it in the shop xml and it does not show up at the npc its probably needed in the client aswel.

Back