Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bless Server files & VM

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
vipzomen - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Assassin's character creation, sound, animation, missions, everything has been fixed, but the core parts require source code to be fixed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to my knowledge, from what I see, people are entering the game with a development string and for the client to work completely, it is necessary to enter the base connection string, which is necessary for authentication, there is a similar system that I saw in mulegend and how the server is made in unreal egine I believe it is the same system, to conclude I believe it is necessary to recreate the authentication system.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who have the same problem as me, namely the IP in database is changed automatically with the one from the VM network adapter and are unable to use VPN or external IP, I have found a solution:

-Add a new Network Adapter to the VM, you can keep the default parameter
-In windows settings -> Networks & Internet -> Advanced network settings: Disable the Ethernet0

Done! Now, the database keep the ip you set and not change it alone when you start Auth server!

Have fun :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who have the same problem as me, namely the IP in database is changed automatically with the one from the VM network adapter and are unable to use VPN or external IP, I have found a solution:

-Add a new Network Adapter to the VM, you can keep the default parameter
-In windows settings -> Networks & Internet -> Advanced network settings: Disable the Ethernet0

Done! Now, the database keep the ip you set and not change it alone when you start Auth server!

Have fun :)

thanks alot . I have the same problem as you, will give it a try.
I am trying to play with my little brother. I am using radmin vpn, which of the ip settings should i change to the vpn ip? should i change the world_info ip in database to the vpn ip? i have only changed the public ip in ipTable.json. is this the only thing i need to change? thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks alot . I have the same problem as you, will give it a try.
I am trying to play with my little brother. I am using radmin vpn, which of the ip settings should i change to the vpn ip? should i change the world_info ip in database to the vpn ip? i have only changed the public ip in ipTable.json. is this the only thing i need to change? thanks in advance

Yes, you have to set the VPN IP of the server in the wordServer_info and I also use Radmin VPN ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, you have to set the VPN IP of the server in the wordServer_info and I also use Radmin VPN ;)
thanks alot!! will give it a try.. i haven't had any success with radmin for this game.. i just need to change gameserveraddress or i need to change auth and the other one too in worldserver_info?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks alot!! will give it a try.. i haven't had any success with radmin for this game.. i just need to change gameserveraddress or i need to change auth and the other one too in worldserver_info?

Only the GameServerAdress field in database. But all ip adress other than 127.0.0.1 in .json files who are in config folder have to be changed. A quick and simple way to to that:

Open Notepad++:
-Press ctrl+H,
-Choose "Search in files" tab and set in "find what" field the ip of the vm (If a remember well, 192.168.200.130)
-"Replace with" field the IP of Radmin VPN
-In Filters field "*.json"
-Directory : the config folder
-Click on replace in files button

That all, all IPs are changed, you can start the server again and everything should work fine :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only the GameServerAdress field in database. But all ip adress other than 127.0.0.1 in .json files who are in config folder have to be changed. A quick and simple way to to that:

Open Notepad++:
-Press ctrl+H,
-Choose "Search in files" tab and set in "find what" field the ip of the vm (If a remember well, 192.168.200.130)
-"Replace with" field the IP of Radmin VPN
-In Filters field "*.json"
-Directory : the config folder
-Click on replace in files button

That all, all IPs are changed, you can start the server again and everything should work fine :)

It works!!! thanks a lot sir.. really appreciated the help.. thanks to OP and Matar too!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GM Commands aren´t working, I set my Account TO GM Level 1 but not a single GM command is working? (Non VM)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone know where to find server version and client version?

Reaction score
Someone know where to find server version and client version?
auth server inside, only decompile and change.

About Lumena Shop. Someone here post ss, it's only sumulation jorbi server work, only one funciton, like lumena add on account, can't connfirm now about pass protect, not end this.

But fully coded from 0 it's not real ;)

Again i warninng all about buy / sell "new" "update" here, again someone try make easy money. Be care, 90% you get here scam only.

Back