Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bless Server files & VM

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Auction dont work?

I get error when i try register Item "Feature currently unaviable"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Marketplace work normaly. To use it you need to complete some requirements.You can find more information .

Regards
Thank you, do you know how to edit the Client ? or does anyone know ? or maybe allready have a tool from the chinese sites

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even after setting the GM level to 1 in the database, I'm unable to use any GM commands in-game. Anyone have a guess as to what I'm missing? I'm using the VM version if it makes a difference, tried Developer Mode both 'False' and 'True' in the launcher .bat but no luck so far...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Even after setting the GM level to 1 in the database, I'm unable to use any GM commands in-game. Anyone have a guess as to what I'm missing? I'm using the VM version if it makes a difference, tried Developer Mode both 'False' and 'True' in the launcher .bat but no luck so far...
I suggest you to use clear DB. Make sure you set GlobalDB_Create->Account GMLevel to 1 to correct USN:
1688228162892 - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

- Restart the server ( not sur eis this required )

You must have free slots in inventory to get a item.Try simple command in chat console:
//addItem 70041001 1

Thats all yo uneed to do.
Regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suggest you to use clear DB. Make sure you set GlobalDB_Create->Account GMLevel to 1 to correct USN:
View attachment 237988
- Restart the server ( not sur eis this required )

You must have free slots in inventory to get a item.Try simple command in chat console:
//addItem 70041001 1

Thats all yo uneed to do.
Regards
Thanks for the confirmation hexcode, I thought that was all I had to do but somehow it's just not working. Chat messages with a // in front of them don't do anything. Weird.
Bless-Account-GMStatus - Bless Server files & VM - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: It looks like your first suggestion (using a clear DB) was the key here, after removing every mention of every USN other than 1, GM commands now work. Yay! Thank you kindly for the advice!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bless Unleashed EN VM

vmware:17
SQL :2022
Server files :from @Robyson post
Tweaked and optimize for smooth and optimal end user experience

View attachment 235176

*start with 100 bag space
*Attendance
*Bless pass
*web mall
*mail
if i miss any look for it in the thread

vm use IP: 192.168.111.128 search for it and replace it with yours + WorldServer_Info on database

encrypted pass: 123456789

old VM fix replace BLServer from here:

New VM Link:

Fix Boss off map:

I want to run the server VM. Which one must be run on VM.....please advise
And file Old vm fix and fix boss Where to put it or if.
If I load a new VM one then I don't need to use these 2 files.

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

Here are the server files again, just add the BlessServer folder in the root of C:
Add the shortcuts that are in the Desktop folder, install "Sql Server 2022" and restore the sqls.bak
that are in the Sqls(Backup) folder.
If necessary, install the apps in the zAPPs folder.

If your processor has "AVX2", remove the "sde.exe -hsw -" command in the shortcuts destination in properties.

Have fun :ogzippy:

Download --->>>>

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i wrote a registration page for this server....
but everytime my players still using .bat this file to login in my server,, the USN of dabatbase had wrong order....and then cause cannot select their charaters in the web mall site...

the only way to solve this question,,i guess is close the automacically register by using .bat this file...HOW?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you can try to sync client quest xml files (Bless\Content\ClientContent\ClientData\QuestInfo) with server (\BlessServer\BLServer\Content\ServerData\QuestInfo)
Regards

PS: Do you check the all Campaign QUest.Are they working?
I can't find these folders in the game client. most likely you have another game client, not the one I downloaded here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wrote a registration page for this server....
but everytime my players still using .bat this file to login in my server,, the USN of dabatbase had wrong order....and then cause cannot select their charaters in the web mall site...

the only way to solve this question,,i guess is close the automacically register by using .bat this file...HOW?
I think you need to write a stored procedure for mssql.

Back