Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*bloody*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here A New One Called Bloody :)
truth - *bloody* - RaGEZONE Forums

Rate It Plz

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
6/10 looks like a HAPPY moment stain. lines are too dark and visible. font is a bit too big, and no border.

- Try making the blood darker and more visible, and try making the lines less visible.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I dont like the lines. I feel the sig is too empty. The font definitely needs to be worked on.
A tutorial perhaps would be better.

P.S: When I made those real bad siggies, man people used to pwn my butt. Lucky you. :D

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
dont like the scanlines and the text is a bit too big, mabye try out some tuts dood

5/10

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
well as you see the sig it self doesnt have much .. although i seee what you wanted to do .. you wanted a stylish non detailed sig .. but ofcourse it didnt come out very well because you are lacking some photoshop knowledge .. as for most beginners in photoshop/digital arts etc. i reccomend to read some tutorials .. you firstly will make stuff by tutorials, by that you will improve your knowledge and in some time you can start making your own stuff, getting new techniques and styles .. there are plenty of tutorials already on RZ.. and ofcourse dont forget .. good luck

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
try not to put scan lines on this one but dots... its the same way as scan lines but with dots just one pixel... looks good on sig... but depends wich ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back