Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I change the game language? EN > TH
The Game Client has only 1 Built-In Language, if You want to Change the Language, You Need to Find Another Game Client in a Different Language...
You can also Try This Method, but I can't Vouch for It...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Game Client has only 1 Built-In Language, if You want to Change the Language, You Need to Find Another Game Client in a Different Language...
You can also Try This Method, but I can't Vouch for It...
Thank you, the language has been fixed.
Does this game have an admin system? Various commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, the language has been fixed.
Does this game have an admin system? Various commands
No. You will need to Install the GM Mod on the Game Client and Server, I will not Help You in this Matter...
It is easier to Use the built-in Server Functions, just as You Created an Account or Added Currency...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
2 questions.

This version use what UT version ?
It´s possible use a CMS site ro regist account or management ?

Thkns

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change experience rates? what config file? characters gain them very quickly. I passed the quest and immediately received level 16.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change experience rates? what config file? characters gain them very quickly. I passed the quest and immediately received level 16.

2 questions.

This version use what UT version ?
It´s possible use a CMS site ro regist account or management ?

Thkns
I Didn't Understand the First Question...
You can Create Your own WebSite and Link It to a Web Service that Allows You to Create Accounts in the Game...
Instructions for Creating an Account are Available on the Virtual Machine...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I Didn't Understand the First Question...
You can Create Your own WebSite and Link It to a Web Service that Allows You to Create Accounts in the Game...
Instructions for Creating an Account are Available on the Virtual Machine...
characters level up very quickly. where can I change server rates or change the experience table?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
characters level up very quickly. where can I change server rates or change the experience table?

Not sure exactly what your goal is since the main leveling of bns was always questing to push you to max level as fast as possible.
Remember that also unity levle / premium etc will increase the exp you get so its possible if you have those, the exp is simply skyrocketly multiplied.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back