Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people. First day server is fine. but today trying enter and Manintenance active... how can change that maintennce option?
ScW53E1 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people. First day server is fine. but today trying enter and Manintenance active... how can change that maintennce option?
ScW53E1 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

This Error means that you cannot connect to the Game Server (GameDaemon), it may not be running, or it is still loading, or an error occurred during its operation and it disconnected...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no download speed in torrent

Try another Torrent Client...
Make sure that your connections to Russia are not blocked...
Attach your IP and the Torrent Client Port, I will try to add you manually to the Peers...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone else got low storage notification on the VM? also how to get infinite stamina?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone else got low storage notification on the VM? also how to get infinite stamina?

Infinite Stamina is already there if you use the Game Client from this Thread...
The Virtual Machine has the minimum recommended RAM for the Server, but it will most likely not be enough, so just increase the RAM in the Virtual Machine Settings...
If we are talking about the Memory of a Virtual Hard Disk, then do not forget to clean the Logs Folder in the Server Folder... It is enough to delete the "Logs" Folder, create a Copy of the "Logs - Copy" Folder, and rename it to "Logs"...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
will do that for the virtual hard disk. About the client, i already used the one in this thread but it doesn't seem to work... which one do i use? the start.bat or start64.bat?

It's very strange if it doesn't work, since everything works for me...
What exactly is not working? The Game doesn't start?
I recommend using the x32 Bit Version of the Game, since the x64 Bit Version of the Game does not give any advantages and requires more RAM...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's very strange if it doesn't work, since everything works for me...
What exactly is not working? The Game doesn't start?
I recommend using the x32 Bit Version of the Game, since the x64 Bit Version of the Game does not give any advantages and requires more RAM...

the game works, but the infinite stamina isn't... well i guess at least i still can play though :laugh:

oh yeah, i'm using the EN client from this thread. Just FYI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know where i could find the list of item id?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seriously? In the Main Post in the Spoiler... If you need more, you will have to search for yourself in the Server Files...

i saw what you share in the main post spoiler, but since i'm new in playing blade and soul i don't even know what item that you shared. But i think all of it gonna be needed in the end game.

Where specifically in the server files? because i tried to search the server files but didn't find anything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i saw what you share in the main post spoiler, but since i'm new in playing blade and soul i don't even know what item that you shared. But i think all of it gonna be needed in the end game.

Where specifically in the server files? because i tried to search the server files but didn't find anything

For all Items that you don't have, you can view the Icon, for example, through an Auction House...
So you didn't search well... I found, for example, a weapon...
As you can see, it's not that difficult if you try...

ParadoxHacker - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

the game works, but the infinite stamina isn't... well i guess at least i still can play though :laugh:

oh yeah, i'm using the EN client from this thread. Just FYI

I checked and indeed the Infinity WindWalk is missing...
I added a Patch to the Main Post, now everyone can install it at will...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For all Items that you don't have, you can view the Icon, for example, through an Auction House...
So you didn't search well... I found, for example, a weapon...
As you can see, it's not that difficult if you try...

I checked and indeed the Infinity WindWalk is missing...
I added a Patch to the Main Post, now everyone can install it at will...

ah... i missed that, my bad XD... will checked for other items there then.

thank you very much for the patch

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I Created and Configured This Server for Myself, and Decided to Share It If Someone Needs It...

About the Virtual Machine!
VMware Workstation 17 Player!
Windows 10 LTSC OS! (Without Any Garbage Services, Software and Disabled Auto-Updates)
12 GB RAM for Minimal Stability! (16 GB RAM is Recommended)
A Clean BNS DataBase without Pre-Installed Accounts and Characters!
Instructions for Configuring the Server on the Desktop, as well as for Creating an Account and Adding a Currency!
Infinite Stamina!
Network Adapter - Bridge! (Automatic)
I Used a Router and Connected via an Internal Network!
Screenshots of the Virtual Machine!
ParadoxHacker - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshots of the Game!
Item IDs, Information about Editing Items, Character Experience and Account Experience!
GamePlay Video!

Server Download Link: (BNS-VM.7Z)
G-Drive:

EN Client Download Links:
Torrent:
Drop:

RU Client Download Links:
Torrent:
Drop:

(I Use qBitTorrent, Make Sure that Your Torrent Client Supports uTP/DHT Protocol, LibTorrent Library, and Your Port >1024)

Patch for the Infinity WindWalk: (BNS-IW-Patch.7Z)
G-Drive:

If You Downloaded the Client Before 29.01.2023:
I Recommend Downloading It Again, Since Changes have Been Made to the Clients!
EN Client: The Font has Become a Little Narrower! (And Other Minor Changes)
RU Client: The Auction House is Now Available! (And Other Minor Changes)

I have Done Quite a Lot of Work for This Post, Please Support It!

Is there a Chinese client download address for the VM?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys so here are the issues I am experiencing. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

1. Using my ip does not seem to work, the app URL state will not load. If I leave the VM as is and just change the ip in the game cluster to my ip address the game works fine. I would love to be able to use my own ip though.

2. Starting Gamedaemon ART 1 and Gamedaemon ART 2 seems to crash the VM or I get memory cannot be written error. I want to be able to go through the solo dungeons

Any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys so here are the issues I am experiencing. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

1. Using my ip does not seem to work, the app URL state will not load. If I leave the VM as is and just change the ip in the game cluster to my ip address the game works fine. I would love to be able to use my own ip though.

2. Starting Gamedaemon ART 1 and Gamedaemon ART 2 seems to crash the VM or I get memory cannot be written error. I want to be able to go through the solo dungeons

Any suggestions?

1) What does it mean to use your IP Address? The IP Address is provided to you by the Provider and it cannot be changed in most cases, or you need to use Hosting Services... If you want to configure a specific IP Address in the Virtual Machine for the Router, then you will need VMware Workstation Pro... This version has Network Settings...

2) Have you opened the Task Manager? For minimal Server usage, you need 12 GB of RAM, which is installed on the Virtual Machine by Default, but if you are trying to run additional Inter-Server Servers, then 12 GB of RAM will not be enough for you, you will need more, I think somewhere 20-24 GB of RAM... To do this, you need to change the amount of RAM allocated in the Settings of the Virtual Machine Image...

Also, to pass the Dungeons solo, it is not necessary to go to an Inter-Server Location, you can move to the Dungeon manually on the map and enter it, then you do not need to start an Inter-Server Server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) What does it mean to use your IP Address? The IP Address is provided to you by the Provider and it cannot be changed in most cases, or you need to use Hosting Services... If you want to configure a specific IP Address in the Virtual Machine for the Router, then you will need VMware Workstation Pro... This version has Network Settings...

2) Have you opened the Task Manager? For minimal Server usage, you need 12 GB of RAM, which is installed on the Virtual Machine by Default, but if you are trying to run additional Inter-Server Servers, then 12 GB of RAM will not be enough for you, you will need more, I think somewhere 20-24 GB of RAM... To do this, you need to change the amount of RAM allocated in the Settings of the Virtual Machine Image...

Also, to pass the Dungeons solo, it is not necessary to go to an Inter-Server Location, you can move to the Dungeon manually on the map and enter it, hen you do not need to start an Inter-Server Server...

Thanks alot for the response! That takes cares of question 2. For question 1, sorry I was not clear... I changed the ip address to my local ip address as you instructed. Unfortunately, when I attempt to start app state, I get an error page . If I leave the Ip set as the ip the vm has 192.168.1.76.....everything works fine, and I just have to change the gamecluster ip to my local Address for me to get into the actual game after creating a character. I know this is not how the instructions say to do it but when I use my local ip, nothing comes up for App state.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the response! That takes cares of question 2. For question 1, sorry I was not clear... I changed the ip address to my local ip address as you instructed. Unfortunately, when I attempt to start app state, I get an error page . If I leave the Ip set as the ip the vm has 192.168.1.76.....everything works fine, and I just have to change the gamecluster ip to my local Address for me to get into the actual game after creating a character. I know this is not how the instructions say to do it but when I use my local ip, nothing comes up for App state.

You may be incorrectly following the Instructions for configuring the Server to a different IP Address...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i don't know if this help or not, but what i do to make it work is to make sure that the internet connection is enabled in the VM because what you need to do is to change the IP on the server setting to the IP in your VM

Back