Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Do any one have any suggestions on bypassing boss mechanics? Some dungeons you can not beat due to the wipe out effect where the boss one shots you after a particular phase.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. What kind of this bns servers on the forum? I left the game like 2 years ago or smth and there were no servers in public. Is this some kind of Java(like L2 garbage all around) or it is real PTS server? Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I got this error when I try to edit the DB:

xCOH090 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Any Idea to how to solve? I've tryed with 127.0.0.1, same error. Navicat is unable to connect too.

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Any Idea to how to solve? I've tryed with 127.0.0.1, same error. Navicat is unable to connect too.

Thanks

Have you Started the SQL Server before? The Instructions on the Desktop tell you how to Do This...

Hi. What kind of this bns servers on the forum? I left the game like 2 years ago or smth and there were no servers in public. Is this some kind of Java(like L2 garbage all around) or it is real PTS server? Thank you.

This is the Official Server from 2020...

Hey Guys,

Do any one have any suggestions on bypassing boss mechanics? Some dungeons you can not beat due to the wipe out effect where the boss one shots you after a particular phase.

Most Dungeon Bosses are Conquered in Groups... Mechanics for All Bosses can be Viewed on the Internet or on YouTube, there is a lot of Material there...

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you Started the SQL Server before? The Instructions on the Desktop tell you how to Do This....

You're right, my bad! Look working like a charm!

I have few question:
-It is possible to reduce the XP multiplier? It's too easy...
-It is normal that all weapon shop look to be empty? Only a repear tool is buyable...

Thanks a lot :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're right, my bad! Look working like a charm!

I have few question:
-It is possible to reduce the XP multiplier? It's too easy...
-It is normal that all weapon shop look to be empty? Only a repear tool is buyable...

Thanks a lot :)

Most likely, the Experience Multiplier can be Fixed in the Server Files, but I didn't do it and have no idea where to Look for it... Most likely it should be some kind of Game Daemon Settings File... Even if You Restore the Experience Multiplier, the StoryLine will still be as simple as the Game is Focused on Late Content...
The Game is Focused on Late Content, so there are practically no secondary Tasks during the StoryLine, and all Equipment is issued as the StoryLine Progresses...After passing the StoryLine, equipment is mined and pumped at the expense of Resources extracted in Dungeons and Raids...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most likely, the Experience Multiplier can be Fixed in the Server Files, but I didn't do it and have no idea where to Look for it... Most likely it should be some kind of Game Daemon Settings File... Even if You Restore the Experience Multiplier, the StoryLine will still be as simple as the Game is Focused on Late Content...
The Game is Focused on Late Content, so there are practically no secondary Tasks during the StoryLine, and all Equipment is issued as the StoryLine Progresses...After passing the StoryLine, equipment is mined and pumped at the expense of Resources extracted in Dungeons and Raids...

I have found where to modify XP multiplyer, in game deamon xml ;)

I understant now why we can create a character who start at lvl 1 or at lvl 50!

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me how to connect externally? I would like to join some people

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the language file in the BNS_Client?
If yes, can I replace those language files?
thanks for the answer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me how to connect externally? I would like to join some people

I think you can Connect to the Server from outside without any Problems... To do this, You need a White IP Address... (With Open Ports)
You can find out about This from your Internet Provider...
Next, You need to Make Sure that the Connections are not Blocked by the FireWall... A FireWall can also be built into the Router...In addition, in the Router, you need to Configure DMZ Hosting to the IP Address of your Virtual Machine...

This is a Rather Complicated Process that Requires Knowledge and Experience in Opening Online Servers... For example, Minecraft Servers...

If you do not have a White IP Address, You will have to Use Third-Party Programs, for example Hamachi, for this, I Believe, You will Need to Install Hamachi on a Virtual Machine and on Your PC, and the Entire Server will Have to be Reconfigured to the IP Address of a Virtual Adapter from Hamachi on a Virtual Machine...

More Information about All This can be Found on the Internet, The Server itself does not Restrict Connections from Outside in any Way...
Often Restrictions are Associated with a Lack of Knowledge and Experience in Opening Online Servers...

Is the language file in the BNS_Client?
If yes, can I replace those language files?
thanks for the answer

Language Changes require Special Programs and Knowledge... It is quite Difficult to Understand this Issue... I didn't go Into It, so I won't Help in any way...
The Files themselves, I can assume, are on the Path:
"Blade And Soul\Contents\Local\NCSoft\Korean\Data\Local.DAT"
"Blade And Soul\Contents\Local\NCSoft\Korean\Data\Local64.DAT"
"Blade And Soul\Contents\Local\NCSoft\Data\LocalFile.BIN"
"Blade And Soul\Contents\Local\NCSoft\Data\LocalFile64.BIN"

Also, some of the Files Are located in Folders along the Path: (Mostly Voice Acting and Images, for example a Map)
"Blade And Soul\Contents\BNS\CookedPC"
"Blade And Soul\Contents\BNS\CookedPCA"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you can Connect to the Server from outside without any Problems... To do this, You need a White IP Address... (With Open Ports)
You can find out about This from your Internet Provider...
Next, You need to Make Sure that the Connections are not Blocked by the FireWall... A FireWall can also be built into the Router...In addition, in the Router, you need to Configure DMZ Hosting to the IP Address of your Virtual Machine...

This is a Rather Complicated Process that Requires Knowledge and Experience in Opening Online Servers... For example, Minecraft Servers...

If you do not have a White IP Address, You will have to Use Third-Party Programs, for example Hamachi, for this, I Believe, You will Need to Install Hamachi on a Virtual Machine and on Your PC, and the Entire Server will Have to be Reconfigured to the IP Address of a Virtual Adapter from Hamachi on a Virtual Machine...

More Information about All This can be Found on the Internet, The Server itself does not Restrict Connections from Outside in any Way...
Often Restrictions are Associated with a Lack of Knowledge and Experience in Opening Online Servers...

Language Changes require Special Programs and Knowledge... It is quite Difficult to Understand this Issue... I didn't go Into It, so I won't Help in any way...
The Files themselves, I can assume, are on the Path:
"Blade And Soul\Contents\Local\NCSoft\Korean\Data\Local.DAT"
"Blade And Soul\Contents\Local\NCSoft\Korean\Data\Local64.DAT"
"Blade And Soul\Contents\Local\NCSoft\Data\LocalFile.BIN"
"Blade And Soul\Contents\Local\NCSoft\Data\LocalFile64.BIN"

Also, some of the Files Are located in Folders along the Path: (Mostly Voice Acting and Images, for example a Map)
"Blade And Soul\Contents\BNS\CookedPC"
"Blade And Soul\Contents\BNS\CookedPCA"

Thanks again for the answer. I may learn from this post. https://forum.ragezone.com/f1024/tutorial-how-to-translate-blade-1183250/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to know where to set the IP of the server folder for external connection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to know where to set the IP of the server folder for external connection

I didn't understand the Question...
For the Game Client, the IP Address is Written in BAT Files...
To Configure the Server, IP Addresses are Written according to the Instructions on the Desktop...
Depending on which Network Adapter you want to be Connected to, you Configure the Server to the IP Address of That Network Adapter...
There is only 1 Network Adapter on the Virtual Machine, and it is important that the Virtual Machine is able to configure Internet Access... Of course, if you Install, for example, Hamachi, then it will Create another Virtual Network Adapter, and, I suppose, the Server will need to be Configured with a Network Adapter from Hamachi... But I haven't tried, so I don't Know...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i use 127.0.0.1 as the ip config in the dbo.GameWorldCluster? and for the port i dont change nothing but can't connect at Apps-State.URL like that

-----
solved the problem, now im able to start consoles but the Blade&Soul live Game Daemon seems like crazy, don't stop to run lines and i notice some red lines

there is a way to change name from db?- nvm solved

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I was wandering if there is a way to play without internet connection and if there is, if anyone can share how to do it.
Also, I cant' see the subtitles in the cutscenes (just some random text).

Thanx!

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks

RTFM:
"In Windows members of local group Administrators always have superuser privileges in MS SQL"
So U need use Windows authentication and logon in system as member of local group Administrators

Attachments

Back