Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before Starting the Server, It must be Configured according to the Instructions, Have You Configured the Server Correctly? Also make sure that You have Internet Access on the VM, for Example, Open any WebSite...

Many Things, such as Textures, Map, ETC. will not be Translated Using only These 2 Files, I Recommend Downloading the Client Completely...
already download full client from torrent..TQ

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Before Starting the Server, It must be Configured according to the Instructions, Have You Configured the Server Correctly? Also make sure that You have Internet Access on the VM, for Example, Open any WebSite...

Many Things, such as Textures, Map, ETC. will not be Translated Using only These 2 Files, I Recommend Downloading the Client Completely...
I did everything like the doc says but using "filters" for .xml etc, cause if i use a filter like .ini or .xml i cant find nothing.
The VM has internet access.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did everything like the doc says but using "filters" for .xml etc, cause if i use a filter like .ini or .xml i cant find nothing.
The VM has internet access.
I can Say for sure that You are Wrong at some Stage, since Other Users Had no Problems...
Try to Unpack the VM again and Do It All over again...
Try to Copy the Text Exactly as in the Instructions, do not Forget to Exclude Quotes...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can Say for sure that You are Wrong at some Stage, since Other Users Had no Problems...
Try to Unpack the VM again and Do It All over again...
Try to Copy the Text Exactly as in the Instructions, do not Forget to Exclude Quotes...
This time i did everything 1 to 1 by the doc. Still connection refused.
Unbenannt - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This time i did everything 1 to 1 by the doc. Still connection refused.
View attachment 242365
Did You Manage to Successfully Change IP-Addresses through the Instructions? Did Notepad++ Show that the IP-Addresses were Changed? Where did You Look at Your IP-Address, on the Virtual Machine?
I Hope You Open the Instructions through the PCM and the Notepad++ Program... After All, You Need Notepad++ to Perform All the Actions according to the Instructions...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did You Manage to Successfully Change IP-Addresses through the Instructions? Did Notepad++ Show that the IP-Addresses were Changed? Where did You Look at Your IP-Address, on the Virtual Machine?
I Hope You Open the Instructions through the PCM and the Notepad++ Program... After All, You Need Notepad++ to Perform All the Actions according to the Instructions...

Did You Manage to Successfully Change IP-Addresses through the Instructions? Yes
Did Notepad++ Show that the IP-Addresses were Changed? Yes
Where did You Look at Your IP-Address, on the Virtual Machine? Taskmanager: Performance > Ethernet > vEthernet Ip v4
I used Notepad++

Ill check CMD for the IPs again. Thanks for the hint.

Edit. Got it working now. Had the Wrong address. :) Thanks again.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont know, but somehow im Cursed...
Unbenannt - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Seems like its a not so important popup.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Since i never played this game, i would like to make sure how to connect the client to the Server. Could anybody point me in the right direction?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont know, but somehow im Cursed...
View attachment 242368

Seems like its a not so important popup.
It Looks Like There Is not Enough RAM, try Running the Virtual Machine Using 16 GB of RAM...

Since i never played this game, i would like to make sure how to connect the client to the Server. Could anybody point me in the right direction?
You Just Need to Change the IP Address in the BAT File of the Game to the Address of Your Virtual Machine...

ParadoxHacker how to active premium services and how to add item to char/warehouse?
any guide?
With regard to Adding Items, there is an Instruction in the Main Post...
With regard to the Premium, I did not Do this, Most Likely it can Be done through any Application in the Apps-State...

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If your PC has less high specifications, you can use another PC and connect via LAN, or rent a VPS
here is the link to be able to connect to my private server, and it will end on October 1st.
If it is really needed, I will make a step tutorial to be able to install it

register

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If your PC has less high specifications, you can use another PC and connect via LAN, or rent a VPS
here is the link to be able to connect to my private server, and it will end on October 1st.
If it is really needed, I will make a step tutorial to be able to install it

register
Cool. Would you maybe share this script?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what script..?
ashlay already share everything..
This account creation one.

Where did she share it please? I cant find it.

Sadly i dont know how to create an Account for the Game. Thats why i ask for the Script. Could you share it?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
With regard to Adding Items, there is an Instruction in the Main Post...
With regard to the Premium, I did not Do this, Most Likely it can Be done through any Application in the Apps-State...
already found how to active premium services.. for add item, i will try refer at main page..tq

Back