Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got everything working but how can i create an account please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
read readme at vm desktop
lol Thank you. Sometimes im blind AF.

Hi people. First day server is fine. but today trying enter and Manintenance active... how can change that maintennce option?
View attachment 235097
I got the same and Game Daemon wont start properly.

Unbenannt - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Unbenannt - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can somebody please post the .bat start code for the client, i deleted my whole client...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can somebody please post the .bat start code for the client, i deleted my whole client...
Start.BAT:
Code:
@START "" ".\BIN\Client.EXE" /SessKey /LaunchByLauncher /LoginMode 2 /ProxyIP:192.168.1.70 -UnAttended
Start64.BAT:
Code:
@START "" ".\BIN64\Client.EXE" /SessKey /LaunchByLauncher /LoginMode 2 /ProxyIP:192.168.1.70 -UnAttended

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the release with setup guide.
I create item editor on my own server and want to share.
It Looks Great... Is it Possible to Specify Your Username and Password to Connect to the DataBase?
It would be Great if, Instead of Replacing Items, They Were Delivered by Mail, as if Bought from a Premium Store...
It would Look more Realistic, and, I Suppose, would not Require the Absence of a Player on the Server...
As Far as I Know, all Mail Deliveries are also Recorded in the DataBase, so It can be Tracked and Configured, the only Obstacle is the Uniqueness of the Records and Their Keys...

Someone can point me where to dig about adding new 3rd specs and new class?
If its even possible
You will have to Find a more Recent Server Build, and, Accordingly, an Updated Client...
To Realize This Independently is on the Verge of Impossible...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I play dungeon alone like a gameplay video?

I am using a translator because I am Korean. I'm sorry.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up. I will be attempting to download the client today, if anyone could seed I would be greatful. :)

Back