• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

BOMB EasyWOKF server FIles 98% Fixed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have all ports open and all servers running using 127.0.0.1 as I wish to play local only for now, but I can't get the client to get past server unavailable all the time, Everytime I run the create account tool it crashes, I run the gm create and hoping I am still creating an account but doubt it. Any clue as to why it is unavailable all the time?

Are you receiving any errors in your log files or server windows? Perhaps your client is not pointing to your server, please check your client config files, verify ip and port.

You should get login errors if your client is configured correctly. Or hopefully no errors :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi soulsimbol! thanks for this. To start server only double click on "ServerStartUP.exe"? No IP changes needed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be good if the link was in another host, coz nowadays only the uploader can download from wu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking through some of the windows and I see the following too:

xcacheserver: I see the error [c] sock 580 connect to 127.0.0.1:4221 failed

xexchangeserver: I see the error repeatedly [c] sock 1264 connect to 127.0.0.1:4221 failed

logserver: I see the error repeatedly [c] sock 576 connect to 127.0.0.1: 4221 failed

xloginserver stays white and acts like it's not responding

xdominator: I see a few errors repeatedly [c] 1816 connect to 127.0.0.1:5051 failed, [c] sock 1832 connect to 127.0.0.1:5051 failed, [c] sock 1676 connect to 127.0.0.1:5051

xzoneserver: This window shows on my taskbar but will not open like it is not responding as well.

A "fail to connect" through port 4221 is your RTService not running, make sure it is running.

:EDIT: in the windows services menu(in administrator tools) the RTService has the name "Kungfu World server remote tool service". In case you try to find it there. Make sure it is running.

Last edited:
Back