Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bored!!!!!!

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im a great mod aint i -_- i forgot to attach the file lol. Ignore that mistake :p.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!

Im makeing the most boring website EVER. And on top of that the client actually wants it to look like that :cry:. Its got 2 gradients and a very basic menu... Its facking boring and im ashamed of making such a poop site.... but then again it is a big pay check one :).

Reaction score
Solares said:
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!

Im makeing the most boring website EVER. And on top of that the client actually wants it to look like that :cry:. Its got 2 gradients and a very basic menu... Its facking boring and im ashamed of making such a poop site.... but then again it is a big pay check one :).
well shut up and do ya work and wen ya get ya doh then ya complain but 4 a big pay check ya not payed 2 complain yet :p :p :p :dance:

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah i get paid jack as well...... Coz im 'inexperienced and young'. bastards lol. Oh well.... will be a hell of a lot better off at the end of the month.

And the big pay cheque at the end is for the web design company... not me :(

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
YEYness.... Ive just been given a new project :D. I get to re-design a whole site... And the best thing is that the original site looks like total poop :D :D :D. So i cant go wrong lol.

Just finished downloading the old site off the net and now im getting with the dreamweaver HTML codeing of it :D.

And ontop of all this..... Our designer is doing our business cards :D. I get a little flip out card that says my name on it :). (and chris i dont wana hear anything about you already haveing one).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
YEYness.... Ive just been given a new project :D. I get to re-design a whole site... And the best thing is that the original site looks like total poop :D :D :D. So i cant go wrong lol.

Just finished downloading the old site off the net and now im getting with the dreamweaver HTML codeing of it :D.

And ontop of all this..... Our designer is doing our business cards :D. I get a little flip out card that says my name on it :). (and chris i dont wana hear anything about you already haveing one).

Yeah ive got a business card... im sure mines not gona be as good as yours tho :(. But never mind. I wish i could have helped design my card....

edit: Solares may have edited this a little bit

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
QuikS said:
Yeah ive got a business card... im sure mines not gona be as good as yours tho . But never mind. I wish i could have helped design my card....
good 4 u lol

p.s still bored

Last edited by a moderator:
Back