bots acclaim private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi im trying to build a private server of bots acclaim and i use these files:

and i change the configs files to localhost db mysql and so on and when i start the login jar its ok but i downloanded the client of
bout evolution and boutcheetah and i changed the patch.ini
to localhost and i make a bat file :
"Start bots.dat"
i open the bar file and then its open the game then i enter user name and password and its say loginin and dont do nothing (i mean its not connect to the server)
what i do wrong some1 know how to set up this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did somthing wrong or just the server files are not good ? ??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for for bots acclaim the game has closed but there are private servers like :
this :
and evolution bout

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I know of those servers, and you should know, they have the odd bug here and there, as do all private servers for games.

I have not tried to set it up or anything, but I did take a glance at the files..

Did you install WAMP?
Did you configure the DataBases and other needed components?

Better yet, do you have a tutorial handy or a link? If we have a look at what you are working from we can often have a better and easier chance of helping you.

Seems like it would need quite a bit of configing before it would work fully, and from what I know, the private servers are still fairly new so some things won't work and what not.

The more information we have to go on, the more we can help ya.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ..
I use navicat for my db so i created the db called bout_evolution
i opened the project in net beans and then i edited all files to my ip and to my db user & password i edited all the configs .
i run the server by clicking Loginserver.jar
then i edited the patch.ini to my ip(in game client)
i made a bat file to run the client i typed in "Start bots.dat"
i run the bat and it open up the game i use my user name and password i created in the database and its says login in but dont do nothing ..

why i should use wamp ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, the last time I used Private Server software (For Zero Online), I had to use WAMP to basically keep the Database online, aslong as the MySQL component of WAMP was running I could run the game and access it all perfectly.

Since not much is known and it seems like their is no tutorial out there. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) - I'm just throwing ideas around.

With the editing and stuff, seems like you did everything, did you try going through the *.EXE file with a HEX editor, to see if you could see something in there?

(*.EXE replace with the game name, example: bots.exe)

Upvote 0
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
where's the correct client for the files? ill try to set it up when i have some free time so i can tell you what you did wrong.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think u can use this client :

Upvote 0
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think u can use this client :

kk, i won;t have time to attempt it tonight, but ill try tomorrow when i wake up. Gotta dust off my old server pc...

Upvote 0
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i can't get my pc to run since i got too manythings going on in the room, long story short the house will short circuit, but pm me and i can teamviewer you instead.

Upvote 0
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you success ?

he didn't let me read the errors he sort of just zoomed around and said look errors... so im trying to get my piece oh poop working again so i can see whats wrong... it's either he didn't know what he's doing or the SQL need's some fixing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.