Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Brazil World Cup 2014 Discussion Thread

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
We're about half way through and the group winners are starting to take shape so let's discuss what's happened and what's still to happen!

The highlights thus far:

• Spain are shocking
  • England are even worse
  • Belgium qualify! Yay!
  • The Netherlands are the most consistent
  • Germany are not bad
  • Portugal suck
  • USA! USA! USA!

Reaction score
Re: The Big Brazil World Cup 2014 Thread

This world cup has been so open for teams this year, Iran so nearly drew against Argentina what just says quite a lot. At the start of the cup I did predict a Spain vs Brazil final but that isn't happening any time soon! Holland have just been quite amazing so far, RVP's goal though! I thought that was so good.. As my prediction of Spain vs Brazil has gone to waste, I'll change it to maybe Holland vs someone, not quite sure as of yet!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

We're about half way through and the group winners are starting to take shape so let's discuss what's happened and what's still to happen!

The highlights thus far:

• Spain are shocking
  • England are even worse
  • Belgium qualify! Yay!
  • The Netherlands are the most consistent
  • Germany are not bad
  • Portugal suck
  • USA! USA! USA!

Hell Yeah! This time is USA!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Just watch Costa Rica annihilate England tonight!

I'm from the UK too haha..

Preparing
Reaction score

I support Germany all the way. Just love their play style.

I want to see Netherlands vs Germany. Hehehehe

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Saw the end of the Greece v Ivory Coast game. Samaras (Greece) is a penis. The referee awarded a penalty for him tripping up over himself! The replay clearly shows when he's going for the shot he catches the back of his own foot! His resulting penalty in the 92nd minute was converted and it knocked out the Ivory Coast! shenanigans man

Reaction score

With the refs in question in almost every match, you have to ask yourself it a punch to the throat/back or a bite worth trying, cos they seem to pay off more then not. They do need to get a better ref system, use the cams as they already use goal line tech, why not double check!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

<-- Asian , very tired when watch the FIFA
LOL

True. It a world across the global.

I was impressed with mexico.
They might be taking the cup too.

Only the next USA match can say how good they are.

Brazil at their own home town.... What else can we say?

With the refs in question in almost every match, you have to ask yourself it a punch to the throat/back or a bite worth trying, cos they seem to pay off more then not. They do need to get a better ref system, use the cams as they already use goal line tech, why not double check!

Cause they didnt had to use 1..
Soccer is for human.. Imagine with all the tech .. It will just get ruin and more political instead of game play.
Then would all matches be stopping most of the time for off sides.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I watched the same match but it ended 0-0 What score did Costa Rica beat them by on your tv?

Currently supporting the USA until they get ko'd in the quaters

Well I posted that before the game? lol

Saw the end of the Greece v Ivory Coast game. Samaras (Greece) is a penis. The referee awarded a penalty for him tripping up over himself! The replay clearly shows when he's going for the shot he catches the back of his own foot! His resulting penalty in the 92nd minute was converted and it knocked out the Ivory Coast! shenanigans man

Really? I was watching that game, not only did Greece deserve to win, but Samaras actually got clipped by the Ivory Coast player when he pulled back to shoot.. Ivory Coast player clearly made contact with Samaras. I don't know what you were watching?

All the football punters & commentators knew it was a stone wall penalty.. you should look at that again..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Suárez should be banned from a couple of matches. What a child! Biting a player in his shoulder.. Really, what the hell?
Haha. :) I was like the duck he was doing!!

Back