Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Broadcast Messages client-side, server-side

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone,

there are many gunbound cheats that can send a message to the channel (client-side) using a DLL, most of them are C++ codes..

I tried that many times with D3D, sendmessage(), drawing, etc but I got only poop, I thing that messages are sent via packets

I would like to know how to send that message (client-side) with C, C++ or any other language.

If you know to send a global message, like a BCM, from outside the game, also tell me please.

can anyone help me? thank you!

NOTE: I am not creating a cheat application. :lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a known broadcast exploit which is used by the Double Kill message packet. In the language file, search for the DK line, edit it, and find a way to send the "Double Kill" packet and you have your exploit.

If you can't, do same, but use a DK hack or make legit DK's and you have your custom message. This is why DK messages is disabled in Gunbound.ca

This works for GBTH, GBWC and possible GBWC Season 2.

I repeat, not our GBTH server because it's disabled due to this exploit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to show a message only for me u know.. via DLL file.. via packets or anyway

do you have any idea how I could find what are the packets I have to send?

Back