Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Broke Up With My Gf.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Nik-C is now single. Thought I'd be more please since It was my decison to break up, but Im feeling kinda crappy at the mo, thinkin was it the right thing to do and stuff.

I guess if I kept thinking I wanted to be single and now I am it can't be too bad.

Reaction score
i personally concider being single poop.... coz i miss the regular sex :(. But still.... i spose it means you can have lots more fun on a night out :D.

Anyway... nik..... you single eh ;). what ya doing 2morow night sexeh?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With his looks I don't get how he could ever be single ;]

Reaction score
at least your not going out with the bearded lady from the circus LIKE ME!!!!

=======================================================

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
-Strider- said:
hope it all ends cool man, Emma has just gone to greece for 2 weeks :( i kinda feel a little down

greece... so thats wot they call my house now :p

well nik.. u dont know wot u have lost until u have lost it :/ hope u have fun wot ever u do though.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
ah why u beak up dude?

it was 7 month yesterday man, When we first started going out it was class I was so in love like, now its just got boring :/ sounds harsh but we just neva talk like we used to, do stuff that we used to and its just not as fun so I just said I think we should move on.

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
rofl

9 way hard to immagine

wonder how it is to do innit :p

Back