Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buffer Overrun Problems

ツ
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ya, this going to sound like a really bad question, but how can i protect my server from euro.dll along with others if possible? We do not currently have any c++ coders, and I'm more of a general/xml/php coder, so I'm garbage when it comes to anti-hacks. Our server is being hit with "Buffer overrun" constantly, among many other hacks, and I was just wondering if you could tell me how I could implement an already released anti-hack to block it, or any other help you could give me.

Thanks in advance, and Happy Holidays,
~Mike

ツ
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Preferably something where I do not have to re-edit the entire runnable and server? Already have a lot in it :\.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ツ
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes I believe so. I'm more the dev of client sided stuff, so I'm not positive, but fairly certain I believe. Why?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes I believe so. I'm more the dev of client sided stuff, so I'm not positive, but fairly certain I believe. Why?
Because Kore causes buffer over runs so I was gunna put 2 -2 together but ok

Upvote 0
ツ
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No i'm thinking it's euro.dll, seeing as I dont have any dll injection prevention, which is mainly what I need atm. Or anything that can suffice.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Changing the adress of the hack, make a dll that block injectors..

Upvote 0
Back