Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bug skill help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix a bug when you skill it up to the maximum upando it continues to give bug and hp up dimais and skill fade

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix a bug when you skill it up to the maximum upando it continues to give bug and hp up dimais and skill fade

Wow, ummmm what?
Skill what up to maximum?
What bug gives HP?
What skill fades?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, ummmm what?
Skill what up to maximum?
What bug gives HP?
What skill fades?

up when the maximum of skill it contained up
ai a character's life goes more
disappears and skill is so those in the bar

zimiro - bug skill help? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

First, write your correct Portuguese, so that the translator can translate without errors.

Secondly, I am Brazilian and i know what you are trying to do server, many Brazilians have been doing to increase 'HP' of the character you probably tried to edit the server-side and not succeeded.

Third, the problem here is this something you want to edit that at least know how it works, i left for ragezone fix this 'bug'.

solution? reverse anything you did on the server.

Cya

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First, write your correct Portuguese, so that the translator can translate without errors.

One point i would like to add to that is that there MUST be a basic english translation if you are going to post in other languages. If you are not good with English sometimes it is better to post in your own language too so others can help translate the problem more accurately.

If you have made modifications like increasing the amount of HP and start having problems Lost-Spirit is right, reverse it. You cannot just increase things beyond the limits and expect it to work as some things just aren't possible to do and some things are limited for a reason.

Rather than trying to give extra HP or something like that can't you adjust the mobs to make them weaker?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bom ta ai em português

acontece o seguinte, quando up a skill do perssonagem ao chegar ao maximo da skill ela continua up até bugar a skill e sumir elas e o hp almetar do nada abisurdamente.

the following happens when up the skill of perssonagem to reach the maximum of skill she continues to bugar up a skill and they disappear and nothing hp almetar of abisurdamente.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back