• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Bugged Quests

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm finding a lot of quests missing NPC's and impossible to do. Fixing them might be more work than I care to do. But is there a way around this so I can move on to the next thing? What does the command quest <rest_input> do? Or is there a command that auto-completes a quest? meh ... sorry to be so needy, lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This tutorial works in terms of getting around the map without doing your quest line. You have to repeat the process for every character and account but it works. You have to use the GM command /transport_node to transport yourself.

Still hoping there's a way to "finish" a quest by command or abandon it. There are some that don't give you the abandon option.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've made it past some stubborn quests by checking the database ffdb1>final_mission_state1. The completed "state" is frequently 153391689 (not always, but it's the most common 'state' value I've seen). By entering that into the same index for another character, you can complete one or more quests with a single edit. To test this, I used a new character and just made new entries based on a lv40 character. There will be complications doing it this way, like choosing a second weapon and such, but some of those can be fixed with GM commands. Anyway, don't know how far you've gone into this, but it's worth taking a look at if you're stuck somewhere. Mission IDs can be found in mission2db.

Back