Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BURNING CRUSADE MSG from MaNGOS PROJECT

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TBC is not currently supported by MaNGOS!

All aspects of future support are undetermined!

When (AND IF) support is added it will in come in a glorious announcement from the heavens that will leave all in awe!

(Or at least via a memo from someone such as theLuda.)

DO NOT ASK FURTHER TBC RELATED QUESTIONS ON MANGOSPROJECT.COM!

Thank you.​

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Uhhh... TBC IS supported by MangOS. You should know this by now (unless you been living under a rock). Thing is though, it only supports the BETA client. If you already knew this, and you were saying that Mangos does not support the CURRENT TBC, then I apologise, for I misunderstood.

Reaction score
Mangos TBC is not officialy released by the mangos team itself it was the work of some poeple that have put there effort to make it work with the beta client .

An official mangos release would be bether as well becose than you would have suport tru the mangos forums and sdb forums as well . So i will be w88 for mangos team to release BC and it is not an IF but an WHEN question looked at sdb svn and there is already lots of BC work in there and sdb will folow mangos releases as they say on there forums so its just an mather of WHEN not IF ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Uhhh... TBC IS supported by MangOS. You should know this by now (unless you been living under a rock). Thing is though, it only supports the BETA client. If you already knew this, and you were saying that Mangos does not support the CURRENT TBC, then I apologise, for I misunderstood.

lol.. it isnt officially supported.. lol
read all ur info and interpret it correctly...
b4 u make a noob of urself..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol.. it isnt officially supported.. lol
read all ur info and interpret it correctly...

"b4 i make a noob of myself?" Excuse me, how about you read what you said, then read what I said, then take the time to apologise,
I was merely stating that TBC IS, in fact, supported by MangOS; maybe not officially, but it IS supported. This is what you said:
TBC is not currently supported by MaNGOS!
If you would have said it was not OFFICIALLY supported, then this debate would not have started. Oh, and I'd highly appreciate it if you didn't even remotely mention me as a "noob". Thank you, and have a nice day. >.>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete this post pls

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@ DJravine

How do you say it ..... On a War again ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

:roll: Realy? and where this supported version? or website?

hm... read Announce in mangosproject page... it's not supported at this moment.

Moderator, Please delete offtopic posts.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol.. thats it.. see.. most ppl cant interpret it correctly...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think this message would of best been left on rev release page rather in here, but I think this is getting way out of hand lol..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
indeed... also.. sorry if i've offended ppl...
but i've just had enuf of noobs not reading rules...
i look after about 8 of my own forums + this one...
and yeah.. im just over un-intellegent ppl..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
indeed... also.. sorry if i've offended ppl...
but i've just had enuf of noobs not reading rules...
i look after about 8 of my own forums + this one...
and yeah.. im just over un-intellegent ppl..

I know what you mean, it's anoying when you see people make a thread thats got the answer in the stickies.

Anyway, lets keep to the topic:p

As for burning crusades, the world of warcraft is so damn big, and im not nowhere nearly ready for the expantion.
I have no need for a tbc compatabile emu as I still want to play with what I have right now.

Once I get a stable enough mangos going for my liking, im going to back it up, and start adding content and custom stuff. I'll not bother with tbc for a long long time;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
heal the woooooorld......make it a better place :)

you can play TBC on mangos , and yeah Project mangos haz no original realese , but it works whit a mangos server edit by ho nows ho ? :)

So now we can go in peace :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll hate myself after this post (just look on our avatars and you will see why) but I must be agreed with yamachi. I have one server working with BC 6082; maybe not officially released by the mangos team, still more problems but it's working.
If you want prove just say it and i'll send images (or a link to my server).
I have a bad connection and I work on it so it can be off or laggy :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And I forgot: Is not made by me is a collection of best of another ppl and I have a flying mont working (or I should say flying? :d) see the attached file.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice:)
But for me im going to stick with 1.12x servers for now, i'll upgrade to tbc when I think I want it, or when it's running very stable:)

And thnx for the image of flying mount, shows me what to expect later on:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@dj75lazer: ^,^ Thank you so much :grin: I get peeved off when ppl either don't know what they are talking about, don't say what they mean to say, or don't listen to what other people say (that was at Mr. oh-so-mighty DJRavine).

P.S. We gotta do summin about our avatars... They're much too similiar... :p

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
*comp double posted again...*

Last edited:
Back