• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Buying balanced world_drop.scp Come inside.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has world drop and multiple and premiumservices .scp for sale??

I want rates like official cabal server.. all balance.. specially world_drop. PM ME or me to Skype Financer - full name

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Shame on you i guys recommend you not to work with this guy or else you get scammed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your the one who scammer. you ask for money to return my vps. you change all pass. i got conversation.. your asking 100$

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
your the one who scammer. you ask for money to return my vps. you change all pass. i got conversation.. your asking 100$

Ok show it if you really have that convo i can even show the whole word our skype conversation, but really ha? hahaha fck you dude you want me to put down again your site and sql? delete my fkin server files i configged for you you didnt make it and you have not paid for it, stop being a noob dont be soo gay or even likely to call you scammer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PM each other, stop arguing here please.