• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

C# Looking for good video/written tutorials

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm searching for some good C# Coding tutorial videos/write ups, preferably a playlist created by one person so I don't get confused. Looking to start from the basics a bit again (to get more knowledge on ints and variables and strings). Also would prefer if it was more too the emulation side of C#.

YouTubers I've tried and didn't follow well are Brackeys, Patrick WashingDC, thenewboston and SaladRaider. I've tried sites like dotnetpearls but it just confuses me. I would also like it if it was following a 'create a program as we go' tutorial so I understand the depth of it.

Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Take a look at , specifically .

Torrent:

( )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best way to learn, is from your own experience, A good tutorial is the tutorial that gives exercise assignments.

FatalLulz said:
Also would prefer if it was more too the emulation side of C#.
You know what Emulation is? But if you're referring to Server emulation.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

Back