• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[C#] Unogames - S8 Source Code

Reaction score
Hello,Today we release our source code, please ask for contributions and help and release your codes so that we can have a server 100% free for everyone.

Special thanks to LuisMK who contributed to a great extent to reach this level.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah cool

Just took a look at it today, even I still have to walk thru the code. It looks like a really clean and stable base. Sure there is a lot of work to do, but I was able to login and check some basic things and was able to start a game (ok, my second player got a give up with 26 strokes on the first hole withou doing anything :O.

I had to deal with a exception inside the login server, there was an initialization commented out inside LoadMember and there was a column missing inside the Pangya_User_Equip table.

As already said, a lot of work to do. I hope some people will contribute. I try to walk thru the code the next days and we will see what I can contribute.

Great Work so far. Thx for sharing with us.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@All

I am a collaborator of this project, if you needed help or need to
exchange information
I recommend this group: