Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cabal costume help

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the ID of these outfits is or how I can get them? If someone can help me I am willing to share 12 spirits of my dark mage.
fixed up

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already checked the textures and if the outfits are there but I don't know how to see their names and IDs

Open 010 editor and Template ECH

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Open 010 editor and Template ECH
I can't find Template ECH

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I fixed it thanks
Bro...this is the second time i ask you to share the solution instead of just throwing here your I FIXED IT, just share solution for other ppl or no one will ever help u with anything!
Also go and share the solution for wing system how ppl can fix it don't be an a**hole, this forum is ment for helping/sharing. If u are just a lurker, fine be a lurker :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
share the solution :)
You can use the following post as a reference:

Use sweetscape to scroll through the data of the ech files.
You can use noesis as well as the data viewer function from it to quickly spot the specific costumes you're looking for

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You are the idiot who has come to impose your poor criteria. If you want to help so much, do it. I sent you several pms and you don't answer. That tells me that you are just a moderdor.
You have sent me PM? are you out of your mind my dude?
You can use the following post as a reference:

Use sweetscape to scroll through the data of the ech files.
You can use noesis as well as the data viewer function from it to quickly spot the specific costumes you're looking for
Good for ppl who needs it, MatrixREV this is how your FIXED IT should look like, and before making me an idiot, check my history beforing talking nonsense...
Have a good one.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have sent me PM? are you out of your mind my dude?

Good for ppl who needs it, MatrixREV this is how your FIXED IT should look like, and before making me an idiot, check my history beforing talking nonsense...
Have a good one.
I'm just sure that someone did it to him, and he just can't explain what was done.

Upvote 0
Back