Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Ep9/Ep10 Item.dec for EP8

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
After spending many hours making ep9/10 item.dec into Ep8 format, I thought I would release this for everyone. You can load this and use Ep6 Item.dec Template included released by PunkS7yle. Please do NOT ask how to make Item.scp, just look at it and study from a sample it's really easy and dumb proof :p. Have fun everyone. Rate if this help.

Credit to PunkS7yle for template

Maybe i'll upload my new item.scp when i'm finish :thumbup1: only 300 more items more to add lol

Inactive
Reaction score
Worked fine for me. o_O

Archive Download Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Archive Download Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

matrixfinity - Cabal Ep9/Ep10 Item.dec for EP8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think I figured out how these are supposed to be used. However, I'm wondering: do we have updated graphics files for the new items?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got the items from 3532~3999 working on my test server but anything above 4000 makes the WorldSvr not want to work. Is there a way to increase the limit of items in the DB?

Code:
[Sun Mar  3 2013 23:41:13.323766 3086211952]: [##ERROR##] CheckItemSerial(): Not Found Item Serial Info: ItemIdx(4000)
ACE_ASSERT: file WorldSvr.cpp, line 2375 assertion failed for '0'.Aborting...

Just something to note: With the EP8 files we have you will be able to send and receive up to item 3531 without editing the DB. Anything after that will need to be added manually.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
which the maximum items that can be added in this item.enc?

Back