Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Cabal Server Ep.8] [Hiring] Dev. Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
soultransit - [Cabal Server Ep.8] [Hiring] Dev. Team - RaGEZONE Forums

Facebook Page:

Mission: Build a fair and fun environment for Global players on this game server

Vision: Our Cabal Private Server will change the way players play the usual cabal private server giving them fulfillment of the game on every aspect with fair and undying commitment.

First of all I want to give a summary of myself and my capabilities to imply what kind of server I want to build.

I'm 29 years old and previously worked as a Technology Analyst for a canadian company which is TELUS for 2 years. My role was to fix web applications and server maintenance. I handle Java and PHP deployment and development while maintaining the servers Oracle SQL database. The servers are running on linux and we maintain the applications processes.

I resigned from my job and got married, I started to work again and my current job is a web developer on a music publishing company which is evosound.com

Building private game server is my hobby, I love playing online games. The first Private Server that I made was Ragnarok and used eAthena it is way back 2005. I hosted my server on my personal computer and with an internet connection of 512kbps. The server lasted for 1 year and after that I stopped because of funding. The second server I've created was Havoc Aion which I just closed recently coz of my marriage. Now that everything is stable I wanted to pursue my dreams of hosting a Private Game Server that has a large active and fun community.

This are the list of my skills:
  • Joomla
  • Wordpress
  • IPB Forums
  • vBulletin
  • PHP
  • HTML
  • CentOS 5
  • Java
  • My SQL
  • SQL Server

I am looking for a team that has the same passion and commitment. And if you feel you can contribute and interested this is the list.

Staff List:

• Graphics Designer (1/1)
  • Web Developer (1/1)
  • Developer(0/1)

Specific Roles

Graphics Designer:
Your role is create graphics for marketing and web designs etc..

Web Developer:
The role is to create our custom scripts like vote & reward script and etc.

Developer:
Responsible for Game Server and Launcher

Experience is not a basis for qualification. Compensation/Benefits will be discussed over skype

The reason why I choose Cabal over other games is that, this is the game that I really spent time playing on a legal server. The fulfillment it gave me playing it was memorable and fun

PS: Please email me at anthony(@)evosound(dot)com or better add me on skype (evoanthony) as I rarely check my PM's here on Ragezone. I haven't started anything yet since I wanted to build the team first before starting anything. I will provide the Dedicated Server Host. It will be hosted on softsyshosting.com CentOS

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Applying as Graphics Designer Add me to skype : cbnlz2013

Reaction score
Graphics Designer (1/1)
Web Developer (1/1)

I Only need a developer that can help me setup cabal server, anyone interested on building a unique cabal server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back