Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabalmain v374 Unpacked, no bugs

Reaction score
This is the same main spike released, well it was mine to begin with, it was used on theftgames, this main has no bugs but the checks are still there, if you want to, remove them , tutorial below .

1. Download links
    Megaupload :
  2. -
    Mediafire :​
  3. -
  4. -
    Here's Click me is the guide on how to remove file check.​

If you use this release press Like and or Rep me :) I don't really care about thank you posts !

Last edited by a moderator:
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Reaction score
This is the same main spike released, well it was mine to begin with, it was used on theftgames, this main has no bugs but the checks are still there, if you want to, remove them or if not, I will teach you how to later (tired, 2 am)

Download links
Megaupload :

Mediafire :

EDIT ; nvm, I'll write a tut on how to remove check if u want to.

For Real?!..

MEGAUPLOAD IS BACK?!...

Thanks Punk!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
im using MGcabal client simp cabalmain is working with but with this one it gives cabalmain error saying corrupt cabalmain.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using MGcabal client simp cabalmain is working with but with this one it gives cabalmain error saying corrupt cabalmain.

Dont even bother with MG client, its so badly made that its not even worth of mention it.

Edit: Simp is also not very good, still needs alot of work, however it can be used to test some stuff.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i already remove the file check...well then i need to download tgclient after all..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Remove file check, also dont use it with simp/mg client, its a bad client.

What client should be the best you can recommend? I don't have that good net connection thats why i didn't start this yet. Im still downloading all necessary files for this. For now Ive canceled downloading the simp client since I read your comment.
So what client should perfectly fits?
Thanks in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Heh what can I say it didnt crashed when I used simp so simp is fine

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Plz dont kiss anyones asses ;D
would love to see your face, when this was released. What you gonna do now?
Who are you going to make fun, showing what you can do, now that all the bugs are fixed and all have a main with which to work.

PD: would love to see pierr's face to.

Back