Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can annyone explain how to add and change bikes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im trying to swap bikes or add them but as i add or swap i keep on crashing in my client i need some info on how it works etc also char placement etc
Thx already

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
When i made new bike for test i change model of board and change ride animations for it.(specially for custom model).About adding new bikes as items i dont know,i work only with visual part.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i made new bike for test i change model of board and change ride animations for it.(specially for custom model).About adding new bikes as items i dont know,i work only with visual part.
EXaple i add bike 10 but i change ebm in the efx i keep on crashing or can it be that the ebm is broken or something ?

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
EXaple i add bike 10 but i change ebm in the efx i keep on crashing or can it be that the ebm is broken or something ?
About bikes.When i try change standart models(blue or rw3 model) i get crash.May be another peoples made this without crash,but as i think that fix this crash new bike must have the same skeleton(count and names of bones) which have original bikes.I dont test this,only like idea.The same crashes i have when i try change character in game.It need that skeleton have 74 bones and the same names of bones.(this about character skeleton)

Efx dont crash client.If you have any error into efx it will be invisible.That test your ebm you can open it into 3ds max or add as object on map and test in game.You can test and efx as map object too.

Im trying
And one moment.As i see you have many questions.This means for me that you make something by yourself.When you try make something make video of your work from begin for end and load this on youtube and then add video for your post.Its will be easies for another peoples help you(if peoples will see where you make something wrong) and its will be for another developers as tutorial which errors they can have.+advertice of your youtube channel if you have it :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea true i did allot my self but i dont understand bikes lol i added the efx from official client also i see i got all files and ebm etc i can open the ebm´s etc
I can read like bike 26
But if i add like bike 44 its crashing me even if i swap the efx to 26 and keep the ebm named like 44

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea true i did allot my self but i dont understand bikes lol i added the efx from official client also i see i got all files and ebm etc i can open the ebm´s etc
I can read like bike 26
But if i add like bike 44 its crashing me even if i swap the efx to 26 and keep the ebm named like 44
convert to ep8 the ebm bike from official

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
convert to ep8 the ebm bike from official
how do i convert them ?

how do i convert them ?
ACSY i this the bones its needs to use for the char ?

How or where do i change the bike bones for the sitting ?? Cant find it

I need to change the char moddel when on bike its from a bike atm and needs to change anny info on this ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back