Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

can anyone help with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hope to get good answers :D

Warning: mssql_pconnect() [function.mssql-pconnect]: Unable to connect to server: RADIANTECF1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\s_game\login\game_login1.php on line 18

Warning: mssql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\s_game\login\game_login1.php on line 19

Warning: mssql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\s_game\login\game_login1.php on line 22

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\s_game\login\game_login1.php on line 23
anyone help with this?

i stuck here when i edit my htmessgae. i change the the IP and change the .asp to .php
but when i open the http/url, this error pops out.
and i can't proceed to the game to play. any help me.

mssql_select_db($db,$conn);
Untitled - can anyone help with this one - RaGEZONE Forums

do i miss something?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
that is no a problem off htmessage is problem in the page. that say what ur game_login1.php go to config.php and edit that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is no a problem off htmessage is problem in the page. that say what ur game_login1.php go to config.php and edit that
what do i add or delete? bro can you teach me?
how..

up up up.

can anyone share me some of your knowledge to correct this one?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
John Ray. 95% of your problem can be googled for an answer. These are function problems in your SQL Server as well as your php code. It would be difficult to teach you this but, you can find answers for it by googling it. Also on another note it would be wise for you to obtain a program called Adobe Dreamweaver to look at the code and attempt to run it locally in order to find code errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back