Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can anyone share with me a server files & guides? (season 5 or above)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, its been years since the last time i played MU and recently i happen to talk with my brothers about it, i had a really good memories from this game and couldn't forget about it, so after a while i finally have some free time so i did a little search in google and found this forum and would like to ask for your help, im a developer now and already had the chance to create fun mods and add upgrades to old open source games that i played as a child, and i want to do the same for this game, i noticed that most of the server files and guides are old and have many bugs, so if any of you have some free time i would really appreciate if u can send me server files and client with guids for all the installlations of any seasons u have, im not so familiar with the new seasons because in my time i played only seasons 2-3 but since its kinda old and probably required old programs and installations it would be better if u send me the newest season you can share, im currently using windows 10. Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Hello guys, its been years since the last time i played MU and recently i happen to talk with my brothers about it, i had a really good memories from this game and couldn't forget about it, so after a while i finally have some free time so i did a little search in google and found this forum and would like to ask for your help, im a developer now and already had the chance to create fun mods and add upgrades to old open source games that i played as a child, and i want to do the same for this game, i noticed that most of the server files and guides are old and have many bugs, so if any of you have some free time i would really appreciate if u can send me server files and client with guids for all the installlations of any seasons u have, im not so familiar with the new seasons because in my time i played only seasons 2-3 but since its kinda old and probably required old programs and installations it would be better if u send me the newest season you can share, im currently using windows 10. Thanks in advance :)

all releases are in MU Releases section, no one is hidin any free files privately so try learning and experimenting from there first.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/

Upvote 0
Back