Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can I make Duras drop more often but still limit the amount that can be dropped?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I make Duras drop more often but still limit the amount that can be dropped?
I want only 500 possible duras to be dropped but I want them to drop more often than PPills. Can I change the BP that Azlars or any other chars add per point. For example instead of 1 BP equaling 18 SPR for an Azlar make it like 20? Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think there's a way to change the attributes per bonus point, because it's not database driven.

About the duras: open mopspc.rsm. In the third paragraph (the one where the second last number is 200 for all rows), decrease the last number. It's the respawn time of the droppy monster. The maximum amount of duras ingame can be set in sql, it's in tblSpecialItemLimit1.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the added stats should be in the stored procedure, i am not 100% sure,

can some1 tell me wat # is dura and protection? lol too lazy to test em 1 by 1

Back