Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can someone please help me unpack it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
我用翻譯機,可能有些意思怪怪的,顯得有不禮貌還請見諒!!
I use a translator, it may have some weird meanings, please forgive me for being impolite!!

請問有人可以幫忙解包嗎?
之前是用的是KMS 362,因為外語很差,打算翻譯,只能翻WZ(但是有很多字符串卻在MapleStory.exe裡面,不解包stredit是讀不出來的。我也曾看過dbg的教學,但是只能靠translate,所以也看不懂。後來找到了Themida的腳本我也試過了,不知道是不是太過時了,沒有成功)
現在好不容易找到了看得懂的TMS(TMS 64位後的資源非常的稀少,這也是我看不懂外文卻用KMS的原因),所以拜託請幫幫我.

Can someone please help me unpack it?
I used KMS 362 before, because the foreign language is very poor, I plan to translate, I can only translate WZ (but there are many strings in MapleStory.exe, and stredit cannot be read without unpacking. I have also seen the teaching of dbg , but I can only rely on translator, so I can’t understand it. Later, I found Themida’s script and I tried it. I don’t know if it’s too outdated and it didn’t work)
Now I finally found an understandable TMS (the resources after 64-bit TMS are very scarce, which is why I use KMS because I can’t understand foreign languages), so please help me.

245.3 exe and dll:

Back