Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can someone please help with this tool? (load_geomap)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found this group of scripts a year ago and the rest of them work as intended. The only one that I just can't figure out how to use is load_geomap.

I've tried literally everything I could think of. I just want to have it show up in Blender. I'm using Blender 2.83 for the develop branch, but I've also tested it (the master branch) with 2.79 and 2.78, getting the exact same results. I can't exactly ask the author for help since he hasn't been active for years now. I've looked into the script and I have no idea what it wants as input. (It wants a geometry directory (??) and the geodata file. In the develop branch, there are additional options, such as supplying the game directory)

I'm testing the script on a 4.8 AC server paired with the Beyond Aion 4.8 client.

Could someone please test this script and tell me how to use it? Also, please tell me if you can't get it to work either, so I can know if this is just a bust.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can always write your own cgf parser. I've made a tutorial already for loading the land_map.h32 file with python as pseudo code.
I've loaded cgf files into my geo engine as well so maybe in the future I will write a tutorial for .cgf mesh files.

Upvote 0
Back