Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can Someone Tell ME How to Use a Pic With a Name, but Change Name?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I Have a Picture, and It Has a Name on it...I Want to Change the Name on the Picture to a new Name, but I do not have the version of the picture clean without the name..and If i just write over the Name, it will look bad. If I delete a box where the name is and put a text box there, it will also look bad...

I hope someone knows what i am trying to do here... If you cannot explain to me how to do this, Please PM Me and Ill Send You the Picture

Thanks

Catz
Reaction score
So you want us to help you rip a sig?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
post the picture here and we'll see wat to do

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You mean like this?

urtime59 - Can Someone Tell ME How to Use a Pic With a Name, but Change Name? - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need the .psd file or you could try your luck with some different tools.

I'll take you all on.
Reaction score
cause noobs think its cool.

*rip sig* *edit forum profile* *visit gfx forum* *make new thread* *check my sig, i add this and that yada yada....CC pl0x*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol he was on your side. Anyways, Don't Rip other people's work because you wouldn't want someone to use your stuff with out permission.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Are you telling me idiot? Take care of what r you saying

I was backing up your statement, well, if you wanna think bad about me, go ahead. I wont stop you.

Back