Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can we revive this game ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We can see this forum is dying off since like 2007? no more further support from the great peeps here anymore.
i am creating an server for my region (asean) for my friends mainly and have encounter quite alot of problem recently. Getting help are non- existent now .
Can all the ex-servers administrators and supports revive in here again?
comon:eek:tt1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My server is kinda rdy to launch atm untested for open release still but ill keep it saved till i got a good server to run it, i got all kinda new stuff and rewritten all requiredments etc etc etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you guys need help or need any files let me know, i doubt ill ever get back into hosting but ill help out the RM community.

Reaction score
I have all the files needed to host a 2.5B server however the time limit stops me from doing so. If anyone needs help with server stuff or has any idea how to remove the limit add me to skype. I would love to get involved in a server again. I am very familiar with server files, creating items, adding maps and warp points etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a single spot to find the server files? It gets confusing because there are 3.944 and 4.4 as well as numerous updates and patches. I have been attempting to setup my own server for testing, etc but I'm finding it very difficult. I think the main issue I am running into is there are bits and pieces of all these files including bits and pieces of instructions on how to set it up.
Is there anyone out there that can help me navigate though this.

Many if not all of the links in the forums appear to be bad or non functional any more.

I just want to be able to load up my own server so I can try out the unis that I have never been able to obtain...:)

Back