Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can you dance?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you?

Im an alright dancer when Ive had a few drinks lol, like every1 else but somtimes i think I look a complete tit lol

Im going to this big black N white theme night party soon an Ive been practicing some dance moves and downloading some Usher music videos lol

Any 1 good at dancing here?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can dance, if I wanted too. Just step left, then right????? No way to do it like Usher does.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I cant dance for poop..... Go to a club n i just jump around like a drunken spaker :D.... worked last time tho. Some random girl wanted to exoticly dance with me.... I.E. You just move a little while they rub emselfs up n down you :eek:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yer i just go out with my gf... so my dancing is me standing there with a beer while she just dances with me... thats how it should be done :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tupac said:
i cant reallyu dance unless i been drinkin :p

i tend to like slow dances better lol cos ya get close and dont look as a tit as much lol

:good:

Back