• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can you identify this rad setup?

Reaction score
A few years ago i saw this insane water cooler and have been trying to hunt it down. It was about 4.5-5" tall and was brushed aluminum with a black metal mesh on the front with 4 or 5 fans inside cooling a single radiator which ran the entire height of the "pillar". It wasn't a custom home-made one, it was a professional one purchased from somewhere but for the life of me i can't seem to find another one ANYWHERE.

I did a quick sketch on Paint, does anyone have any idea what brand this is or even what it's called?

Rishwin - Can you identify this rad setup? - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw the height is to scale, but the rad "pillar" was actually alot thinner, they were more like 120mm fans if not slightly smaller. There was a bit of a gap between the fans too, they weren't just stacked ontop of eachother.

Last edited:
A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know of the MCRX20 series from Swiftech. They run 4 rad water cooler setups.

Pretty big, still trying to search to find the one you are looking for though..!

Back