Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Can you use spells/skills on this L2 ver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can you use spells/skills on this L2 ver? i want to know because i plaed a private server wich i couldnt use any skills or spells and thats one of the best things in game -_-"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its still being fixed and stuff...but I heard a few people have already started on skills/working potions...and then maybe quest...but you cant rush these things, just try to enjoy it and look for bugs or anything new that might help the GM of the server.

Or people that are working on it...but when thats done I can tell its gonna be a long time til Castle Seiges working lol.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
once everything is done i just wanna give L2J team a big fat hug =P

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well i found out some bugs not sure if its just me or every one
i went outside Cruma tower and i crashed when i tryed to log back on i kept crashing

also i went to 1 of the dwarf mines and crashed the same way :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

so i hope the GM of the server sees this if not can some one post or tell me where to post so he/she can :burn:

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
lol and i with i wasint an admin on my server :S i got spoiled lol i had the full game experiance already but i havent tried magician lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back