Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cant acess my acc from website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
My server uses MD5 , i followed tutorial and everything seems to be OK, i can enter to my server with my acc etc, but i cant enter to my acc in website ,i enter my Username and pw and after it loads it just takes me to to my home page :/ tried like 5+ different MuWebs, I SECTED MD5 OPTION WHEN INSTALLING THE WEBSITE.
Please help:/

EDIT: JUST TRIED A WEBSITE WHIOCH WAS WORKING WHEN I HAD MY OLD SERVER (IT DIDNT USE MD5) NOW IT DOESNT WORK :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me pl0x :( i made everything like 15 times , I AM SURE I CHECKED MD5 OPTION , it just doesnt work and im sure the webs support MD5

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
My server uses MD5 , i followed tutorial and everything seems to be OK, i can enter to my server with my acc etc, but i cant enter to my acc in website ,i enter my Username and pw and after it loads it just takes me to to my home page :/ tried like 5+ different MuWebs, I SECTED MD5 OPTION WHEN INSTALLING THE WEBSITE.
Please help:/

EDIT: JUST TRIED A WEBSITE WHIOCH WAS WORKING WHEN I HAD MY OLD SERVER (IT DIDNT USE MD5) NOW IT DOESNT WORK :/

Verify your column memb__pwd if really set for md5 (should be binary type) bec. maybe you got confused and the joinserver ur using is a normal one also, just a thought...

uhm one more... I remember muweb use other column to store the password, its memb__pwd2 if I'm not mistaken. Im not sure if muweb is doing the login through this column when md5 is enable but give a check for this column.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Verify your column memb__pwd if really set for md5 (should be binary type) bec. maybe you got confused and the joinserver ur using is a normal one also, just a thought...

uhm one more... I remember muweb use other column to store the password, its memb__pwd2 if I'm not mistaken. Im not sure if muweb is doing the login through this column when md5 is enable but give a check for this column.

Ok thanks ill check, but where can i get normal joinServer? because i changed from MD5 to non MD5 and i need NON MD5 JoinServer because when i try to login in MU it says Account Invalid ( works fione in MuWeb)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back